Locked Players Warning

5 replies to this topic

#1 cookiedeem

cookiedeem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 09:26 AM

Is there any way to alert an owner when putting in a waiver that this player is locked and will not process? We had an incident when a owner questioned why he didn't get a player, and I found this player was locked. No warning to the owner or commish. TIA

#2 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 10:28 AM

what more warning would you need , its right there on the add/drop page , all locked players have an * or ! by their names

* Locked Player due to having been recently dropped.
! Locked Player due to player's game having already started for this week.
Check the Locked Players report for information as to when they unlock.

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#3 sladog

sladog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 04:43 PM

theohiostate:

You forgot

# Locked Player due to global player lock.

Typically all locked players are available for waivers (meaning the next waivers about to happen), unless you have some special guidelines for dropped / locked players.

If dropped players are locked for x days (i.e., 2 days) before becoming available for waivers, and someone drops a player the day before your normal waivers run, then that recently dropped player will NOT be available for waivers the next day.

As theohiostae mentioned, an owner can always click Locked Players to see if any players have special lock times.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

#4 cookiedeem

cookiedeem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 04:02 AM

I understand all this, but our owners just look at the list of names and assume they are available. I just thought there could be an additional warning at selection time.

#5 Brute Squad

Brute Squad

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:19 PM

In the Abilities settings, I turned off "Drop players without Adding" so there would be no "recently dropped" players in the list...

www.jorgalink.com

#6 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts

• 2021 MFL: 74144

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:11 PM

So how many years have I been using MFL & never knew this?   :rolleyes:  :lol:

In the Abilities settings, I turned off "Drop players without Adding" so there would be no "recently dropped" players in the list...

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 
" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users