Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Tested on page with longest player list on the site
https://www63.myfant...Y=points&TEAM=*

iPhone chrome and safari and there isnt any described issue im seeing

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#167 AndyG555

AndyG555

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM

ok this has nothing to do with the scroreboard , its our Global Cache file having an issue with franchise names , we will look into as soon as possible

not sure if has to do with all the characters in your team names    "  ,  !  '  -

I emailed details to Habman to debug

Understood! I did remove all special characters as a test and it was the same issue, just for the record!

once you removed , did you clear the browser cache and do a few hard refreshes to the cache.js file was renewed

give that a try and let me know , Habman on another issue now , so maybe you could do that test

Yes, just tried that and still the same issue

#168 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:52 PM

Got a specific page. Can view to relocate the issue

Im trying to duplicate on iPhone IOS , chrome and not seeing any issue

What is your device , operating system and browser being used ?

I am on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Chrome but all my owners also complain about it and they all use different devices which I cannot confirm at the moment . I do know most of them are on android and I assume Chrome as well. . It does it on almost every page specifically if your on the players tabs looking down the page and if you scroll down so the ticker is no longer visible when it gets to a new topic the page jumps up

#169 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Again
Can you give me a link to test
It not happening on the 10 sites I have access to when I checked so I need a link to a page where it happens

Does it happen on the link I provided to you to view on my site ?

The ticker uses css to scroll so it cant be the issue.

MFL does refresh content on a timer so I need the link you have to view

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#170 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:59 PM

https://www54.myfant...21/home/15093#3

There is the link sorry I missed that

#171 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 PM

https://www54.myfant...21/home/15093#3

There is the link sorry I missed that

Thanks , can anyone else confirm his issue ?

I have tried desktop pc chrome , edge and safari
iPhone chrome and safari
iPad chrome and safari
Android chrome
None of which show any issue when scroll down at any point when ticker installed

#172 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

try removing the draft tab , draft is over and not needed , and there is a function to update those tables during the draft that is not needed , only thing i can think of that would cause the page to jump , although its not jumpy on any device i have to check , maybe it does on others

also try menu > help > manage cache > clear local storage on your mobile device and see if issue persists

#173 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:30 PM

try removing the draft tab , draft is over and not needed , and there is a function to update those tables during the draft that is not needed , only thing i can think of that would cause the page to jump , although its not jumpy on any device i have to check , maybe it does on others

also try menu > help > manage cache > clear local storage on your mobile device and see if issue persists

I did try the manage cache and that did not work.

#174 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Removed draft tab and issue is still present.

cleared cache and hard refreshed a few times and still present

#175 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

ok nothing further i can do , i'm not seeing the problem and have no other reports of the issue like this in past year since in use , I'd uninstall it to remove the issue. Won't be possible to fix without being able to replicate it

Do you see the same issue when viewing my site on your device ?

If not , then its something you may have added to the template , I'm not seeing any console errors or able to replicate the issue

#176 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

ok nothing further i can do , i'm not seeing the problem and have no other reports of the issue like this in past year since in use , I'd uninstall it to remove the issue. Won't be possible to fix without being able to replicate it

Do you see the same issue when viewing my site on your device ?

If not , then its something you may have added to the template , I'm not seeing any console errors or able to replicate the issue

Yes I see it on your link as well

Here is a video of it happening https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#177 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Ok I see it jumping
Im googling and appears there are a lot of complaints on galaxy page jumping
Not sure what would cause it and I dont know of anything to fix it other then looking around Google for similar behavior

https://www.google.c...mobile&ie=UTF-8

#178 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Alright as I suspected it wasn't anything to do with the template as I had the same issue replicating it as well when an owner mentioned it the other night dug through everything on this template and couldn't find or replicate it then all of a sudden it started happening for me.....I'm thinking its a Samsung thing because the owner that brought it to my attention has a Samsung A51 and has the same issue. 

The weird thing is when you pause the ticker it doesn't happen at all. My work around has been to allow the ticker on the home page only and its not as annoying for myself or others when searching through player lists

Thanks for all your help its much appreciated

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users