Photo

Waiver wire report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 wolfy13

wolfy13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:23 PM

As an owner, I'd like to be able to see who was all trying to acquire certain players, and show what their bid was or why someone got a player over another. Right now, all an owner can see is successful waiver claims. All basic sofas have this option under "waiver wire or auction report"
The commissioner can see every single time someone changes something with their waiver order (but this can be an eye sore with information overload)

#2 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:37 AM

This report already exists but it is optional.

First in commissioner setup under Reports and Security Settings find Show Previously Processed Waivers Report details?  and set to YES

Now in the top menu under REPORTS > FRANCHISE there should be a PREVIOUSLY PROCESSED WAIVERS link. 

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#3 wolfy13

wolfy13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:38 PM

Would there be any way to get this as a homepage module? Or, make the "process waivers" in the calendar clickable link to take you there....

#4 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,882 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 07:30 PM

Nope.  I have a "League Links" custom homepage module where I simply have about half a dozen links as shortcuts to things like the Previous Processed Waivers report, the Stat Update report and things like that.