#1 MFL Manager

MFL Manager

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Straight cash, homie!

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

There have been some welcome updates for 2017, but what's the time frame for a new live draft room? It's the best day of the fantasy year, hampered by the worst user interface I've seen anywhere. Heck, something as simple as fantasyfootballcalculator.com is 10x better. Any news?

"Straight cash, homey."

#2 MFL Manager

MFL Manager

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

I do like Disturbed's remake of that Simon & Garfunkel song. Very well done. And appropriate to play right here.

"Straight cash, homey."

#3 TxTornados

TxTornados

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:35 PM

What is the news on the Live Draft Room?    Will there be changes or suggestions how to run a Live Draft online?

"Sometimes you gotta do things, you don't wanna do, when you gotta do 'em"

#4 MFL Manager

MFL Manager

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

Nah. It's been silent on this front. Shame that we have such a mess of a draft room on the biggest day of the year when the website is front and center.

"Straight cash, homey."

#5 jspratjr

jspratjr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

We've had our league (which started in 1996) hosted here since 2005 but have used Yahoo to draft since 2010 (I transfer the results after the draft).  Agree, in my opinion (and the rest of the league members think so as well), the draft is horrible (followed closely by the add/drop player interface/functionality).  Love the "customization" factor (which is the ONLY reason we haven't moved) but getting a LOT of heat to move to Yahoo (or similar) next year - we'll lose the customization and a couple of things I've added to the league over the years but bottom line for most of the league members - they want the "user-friendliness" of a Yahoo-type interface .. personally when considering players to pickup, I use yahoo to "rack and stack"....I'm not a developer/programmer but know enough to maintain the site and that's not the complaint anyway (overall use of site/display of information) - it's the draft/waivers as I mentioned....anyway, appreciate the effort and support we've gotten over the years but I feel we are on the way out after 13 years.

#6 jspratjr

jspratjr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:49 PM

Just to follow-up on my previous post - so, I decided to put it up for a league vote - move to Yahoo (or similar) next year or stay put and that's the end of the discussion - not a single person voted to leave myfantasyleague ... "quirky but used to it", "like the extras" among others ... so, guess I'll ask again in another 13 years  :rolleyes:

#7 MFL Manager

MFL Manager

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:36 PM

*crickets*

"Straight cash, homey."

#8 Clevfan

Clevfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:44 PM

They need to give you the ability to list the players in alphabetical order in the draft room.  The only option of "pre ranked" players is a joke and rewards the weak and lazy teams.

Our league is competitive and we have a big entrance fee so we don't like the fact the players are "pre ranked" or ADP.

Open a ticket and voice your disagreement with their position of helping the unprepared.   Remind them that there are still leagues that are competitive and main goal is not simply to have fun.

#9 HedgeHog

HedgeHog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:Theater, Las Vegas, Blackjack, Poker

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:12 PM

um ... it DOES list by alphabetical order ..... I used it frequently during our draft last Saturday ... which came off without a hitch

There IS no "Off Season"

#10 Clevfan

Clevfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:50 PM

Hedgehog, I mean turn off the rankings so that league members do not get the rankings..and the only option is alphabetical.    Thus, it does not assist the weak and the lazy.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users