177 replies to this topic

#31 UFFLCommish

UFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 08:15 AM

That would be great. I'll start working on updating the scripts as soon as I have access. Should be done the same day. Thanks!

#32 UFFLCommish

UFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 08:21 AM

I have access to the setup now. Going to update the scripts today and there's a lot of them. ;-) Thanks TOS.

#33 UFFLCommish

UFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 09:07 AM

This is a fantastic script/template. It's easy to install, looks fantastic, and takes about a minute to complete.

Just one question. Is there a way to change "ESTABLISHED" to something else in the league logo?

Thanks TOS!

#34 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 09:20 AM

its an svg file , so i can create another custom svg logo and insert another name , but that svg the name can not be changed

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#35 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,829 posts

• 2021 MFL: 74144

Posted 07 February 2021 - 11:01 AM

Suggestion -

Even though the written instructions here are well-done, I would think that adding how to install this website and change/add/delete certain sections to your You Tube Tutorials would be a great addition.

But, I'm sure it would be very time consuming. 

Just a thought

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 
" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#36 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 01:51 PM

Template users - see this post for an update to the Players popup script you can activate on the template

http://forums.myfant...=38185&p=201100

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#37 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 05:54 PM

our global header js file is broken due to some API calls in our cached js file , waiting  for response from MFL to determine if this is a new policy or an oversight on their end. For now i'd hold off on updating to 2021 leagues until we get an answer back and issue a fix if necessary. 

#38 FredSDTW

FredSDTW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 07:40 AM

Hey TOS - question for you - and maybe I'm just missing it.  Is the template suppressing the MFL 2021 rollover link somehow? 

Thanks. 

#39 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

• 2021 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 10 February 2021 - 07:47 AM

Hey TOS - question for you - and maybe I'm just missing it.  Is the template suppressing the MFL 2021 rollover link somehow? 

Thanks. 

It might be as there are a couple of issues with the update.

For a quick fix.  In the URL immediately after your league id add ?PRINTER=1

Assuming your league id is 24702 this should do it 

https://www70.myfant...24702?PRINTER=1

But as TOS mentioned it is probably best to wait before updating to make sure all the bugs are worked out with the changes MFL has implemented.

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#40 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 08:58 AM

dont worry about updating until we get word from MFL so we can address the API issues which are causing some items not to work as Habman stated. Once those are worked out , the link to upgrade will appear in the popup on the homepage.

#41 basilthesnake

basilthesnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 02:35 PM

Wow this is a fantastic tool, thank you so much for putting it out there. I didn't some digging around but didn't see any reference to changing the solid background to an image. Can that be done in the hpm?

#42 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 02:51 PM

add css to the header or footer message and add your image 

<style>
body {
    background: url();
}
</style> 

#43 basilthesnake

basilthesnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:08 PM

add css to the header or footer message and add your image 

<style>
body {
    background: url();
}
</style> 

I had seen that you suggested that in your CSS notes.  I tried it header and footer didn't see any change.  Placement in the module matters correct?  I put it in the first line.  I'll try again from scratch.

#44 basilthesnake

basilthesnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:55 PM

started over and tried again.  It worked!  May my home league never looked better!  Thank you guys, I've been following threads inn here for years.  I've learned so much and couldn't be more grateful for the generousity

edit: tried the light mode, placed the code at the top of the header and it worked immediately.  Tried that same process with the dark mode and I don't see the image.

#45 reyrey

reyrey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:17 PM

I've noticed that in order to use the custom template you have to disable the basic MFL skin.........currently for some reason when you try to do that, it will not let you. it just keeps going back to the MFL skin

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users