#1 pinhead88

pinhead88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:43 AM

I HAVE A FEW ORPHAN TEAMS FOR 2020 EMAIL ME AT clopezjr1973@msn.com for info

MYFANTSAYLEAGUE WEBSITE $75, OR $65 OR $55 ENTRY FEE EACH YEAR EMAIL ME AT clopezjr1973@msn.com for rosters.. these are 12 team head to head keeper leagues with each year keeping 3 players from your roster

EACH LEAGUE IS SET UP THE SAME WAY SO THE Schedule and playoffs and payouts are the same way only different is the league fee entry fee and draft date. I do most of my drafts starting 10-14 days before the NFL seasons first game on Thursday night. You can make trade prior to the draft to better your keeper players or trade players to upgrade draft position.
Each league has two conferences where each 12 team conference has its own draft time, schedule and keepers. I have separated each conference group  by AFC conference or NFC conference. 13 week regular season where you play everyone in your division 2 time and the rest 1 time, each year a team you didn't play from the other division will be included in your regular season schedule rotating so you play the other division team consistently. your goal is to win your conference that is where the most $$ is and the superbowl winner earn an additional amount. So if you are the AFC champ you would win the top prize for the conference.  Its basically two 12 team leagues on the same webpage and you would play the other conference representative in the superbowl for extra money. I'm not sure if you have played in a setting like this but its common.

WE USE LEAGUESAFE TO COLLECT AND PAY OUT EACH YEAR

Please let me know if you have any questions There is allot of info here and the link to each league is listed under the info. IF you want a team in more that one of my leagues let me know you can but you just cant hold 2 teams in one league

ORPHAN #1 $75.00 league fee. Team drafts #7 over all in each round ( non snake style draft) this team has all of its original picks as no trades were made involving draft picks. 
Keepers each year are YOUR TURN IN A LIST OF 3 KEEPERS FROM YOUR ROSTER AND THESE KEEPERS EACH YEAR GO INTO THE DRAFT AS THE LAST 3 PICKS. Dead line for keepers is about 1 week before our live draft

Prescott, Dak DAL QB Wentz, Carson PHI QB (Q) Chubb, Nick CLE RB Cook, Dalvin MIN RB Mattison, Alexander MIN RB ® Mostert, Raheem SFO RB Peterson, Adrian WAS RB Brown, Marquise BAL WR ® Cooks, Brandin LAR WR Crowder, Jamison NYJ WR Fuller, Will HOU WR Godwin, Chris TBB WR (Q) Westbrook, Dede JAC WR Cook, Jared NOS TE Waller, Darren OAK TE (Q) Zuerlein, Greg LAR PK Colts, Indianapolis IND Def Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

ORPHAN #2 $75.00 league fee. Team drafts #3 over all in each round ( non snake style draft) this team has 2 picks in ROUND 3 AND NO PICK IN ROUND 7  Keepers each year are YOUR TURN IN A LIST OF 3 KEEPERS FROM YOUR ROSTER AND THESE KEEPERS EACH YEAR GO INTO THE DRAFT AS THE LAST 3 PICKS. Dead line for keepers is about 1 week before our live draf

Darnold,
Sam NYJ QB Murray,
Kyler ARI QB Breida, Matt SFO RB Cohen,
Tarik CHI RB Gore,
Frank BUF RB McCoy,
LeSean KCC RB Wilson,
Jeffery SFO RB Cobb, Randall HOU WR Conley,
Chris JAC WR Fitzgerald,
Larry ARI WR Green,
A.J. CIN WR (Q) Pascal,
Zach IND WR Snead,
Willie BAL WR Hollister, Jacob SEA TE Witten,
Jason LVR TE Gonzalez, Zane ARI PK Maher,
Brett NYJ PK Patriots, New England NEP Def

$65.00 league fee. Team drafts #6 over all in each round ( non snake style draft) this team has all of its original picks as no trades were made involving draft picks.
Keepers each year are YOUR TURN IN A LIST OF 3 KEEPERS FROM YOUR ROSTER AND THESE KEEPERS EACH YEAR GO INTO THE DRAFT AS THE LAST 3 PICKS. Dead line for keepers is about 1 week before our live draft

Jackson, Lamar BAL QB Murray, Kyler ARI QB ® Armstead, Ryquell JAC RB ® Fournette, Leonard JAC RB (Q) Mattison, Alexander MIN RB ® Montgomery, David CHI RB ® Sanders, Miles PHI RB ® (Q) Boyd, Tyler CIN WR Brown, A.J. TEN WR ® Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR Evans, Mike TBB WR (I) Hardman, Mecole KCC WR ® Lazard, Allen GBP WR Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR Engram, Evan NYG TE (I) Waller, Darren OAK TE (Q) Prater, Matt DET PK Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

HERE ARE SOME ACTIVE GROUP PAGES FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR LEAGUES TO JOIN YEAR ROUND OR LOOKING TO FILL OPEN LEAGUE

SPOTS- LOTS OF ACTIVITY IN THESE GROUPS

THESE GROUPS ARE GOING STRONG AND THERE IS ALLOT OF CHATTER AND LEAGUE PROMOTION OR SEARCHING FOR LEAGUES TO JOIN ON THE WEB PAGE. 

THESE GROUPS ON  face book were created for the Fantasy Sports player to look for leagues to join or to promote their own leagues that are looking for players to play.

also its a good forum to talk about NFL all year long and during the season.. lots of questions and topics that people can talk about during the season

there was one for baseball and hockey that have really been helpful and this is the same kind of group but for the Football fantasy player

is names are  :

FANTASY BASKETBALL HOOPS CHAT AND ADVISE

https://www.facebook...682565715207496

Fantasy FOOTBALL PIGSKIN TALK AND ADVISE

https://www.facebook...51696325683567/

Fantasy BASEBALL CHATTER AND ADVISE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1989565601161433/ 

Fantasy College Fantasy Sports

https://www.facebook...18914305214916/

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users