Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,528 posts

• 2019 MFL: 38948
  • , 64543

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:18 AM

July 24th -  Update

Still time to throw your name into the hat and become a part of Fantasy Football History.  

++++++++++

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Its that or I just have a unquenchable passion for Fantasy Football (probably, both).

Anywho . . I have added ProDraft to LuckyDog'Sports' stable of Leagues. -  a League with a unique and special format.

"Okay Mitch whats make this ProDraft so special?"  Answer - Glad you asked, so here's the highlights    

• We all know that the Draft is the best part of the Season and ProDraft is a unique, one-of-a-kind league that focuses on this by having no less than four, (yes, four), ReDrafts during the year.  And its not a dynasty or a Keeper League.  
  • A maximum of 12 Franchises will comprise the League.   
  • Only seasoned and active Owners will be admitted. If you aren't prepared to devote early and late hours to this League, please don't apply for admission.  Oh yea, you have to make a two-year commitment.    
  • Only Offensive Players (plus a Defense/Special Team will be used.  Yep, no IDP.   
  • No Special Scoring - just the basic Scoring Categories   
  • Its a "Best Ball" League -  the software will choose your best lineup each week comprised of the Highest Scoring Players from each individual Position.    
  • There's no Trading, Injured Reserve, Taxi Squad and Waivers (with one exception)  
  • The Entry Fee is $36 which is payable immediately upon admittance to ProDraft and it can made using LeagueSafe or Zelle.
  • Six (50%) of the Franchises will make the Playoffs
  • To see the finer details of the Rules (still a work in in progress) CLICK HERE. And be sure to check out the Drafting Section  
  • The League Homepage can be found at THIS LOCATION

Do you think you qualify?  Do you have the stamina?  Do you want something out of the ordinary?

Then send me an E-Mail or reply to this announcement and I'll put you in the hat for consideration.

-- Mitch

P.S.  Questions are welcome.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#2 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,528 posts

• 2019 MFL: 38948
  • , 64543

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Still time to throw your name into the hat and become a part of Fantasy Football History.  

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users