#1 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,647 posts

• 2020 MFL: 29346

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:57 PM

A couple of years back JohnZ developed a program/app that calculated the odds of a fantasy team making the playoffs and as the season started to wind-down the "paths" needed for a team to get into the playoffs.

Unfortunately, life got it the way and the cost of maintaining it became excessive for him so closed it down, but wait . . . 

Since JohnZ was basically house-bound because of the virus he took another look at the program, redesign it, made some adjustments and improvements and best of all gave me permission to offer it up here on the forum.

Here's the links -

Playoff Computer App

Instructions, Info & Terms (BE SURE YOU READ THESE THOROUGHLY)

Several things -

• Minimal support will be offered.  (I will try to help if I know the answers)
  • If you like what you see and its helpful, please, please send JohnZ a donation via his PayPal link.
  • Not all playoff options(but, pretty close) are covered and the accuracy of the predictions are pretty spot-on. 

I hope you guys/gals like it and get as much enjoyment out of all John's hard work as I do,

P.S.  I do not participate in any financial gain by promoting this app.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 
" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#2 HedgeHog

HedgeHog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:Theater, Las Vegas, Blackjack, Poker

Posted 13 November 2020 - 07:21 AM

Thx for this!  After I spent waaaaay to much time searching for a replacement and finally found This: https://www.reddit.c...tm_content=PSR1 and then waaaaay too much time setting it up!  DID brush up my spreadsheet skillz though.

There IS no "Off Season"

Reply to this topic

5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users