No replies to this topic

#1 pinhead88

pinhead88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:30 PM

I HAVE A MANAGER WHO HAD TO EXIT OUT DUE TO FAMILY EVENTS AND WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO RUN HIS TEAM

THIS IS A GOOD MANAGER THAT UNFORTUNATELY HAS TO CUT HIS FANTASY SEASON SHORT AND I WILL BE REFUNDING HIS FEE FOR THIS YEAR

THE ROSTER IS BELOW AND ANYONE WHO TAKES OVER THE COST FOR THIS YEAR IS $40.00.  TEAM IS 0-4 BUT HAS A GOOD CORE GROUP OF PLAYERS 

THE MANAGER WHO TAKES OVER IS ELIGIBLE FOR ALL SEASON LONG $$$ PRIZES AND IN SEASON PRIZES. TEAM HAS #2 PRIORITY ON THE WAIVER WIRE FOR THE CONFERENCE

EMAIL ME AT clopezjr1973@msn.com I WANT TO GET THIS MANAGER STARTED TODAY AS WAIVER PROCESS ON THURSDAY'S AT 12 AM GIVES YOU TWO DAYS TO GET READY FOR WEEK 4

PLAYOFFS ARE 6 TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET. THIS TEAM IS IN THE NFC AS WE HAVE TWO 12 TEAM CONFERENCES IN THE LEAGUE. EACH CONFERENCE HAS ITS OWN ROSTERS AND KEEPERS AND SCHEDULE. YOUR GOAL IS TO BE YOUR LEAGUES CONFERENCE CHAMP THATS WHERE THE HIGH PAYOUT IS AND IF YOU WIN THE SUPERBOWL ITS AN ADDITIONAL PRIZE ADDED TO THE WINNINGS YOU HAVE EARNED AS THE CONFERENCE CHAMP.

http://www53.myfanta...19/home/44745#0

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB Winston, Jameis TBB QB Ajayi, Jay FA* RB Barkley, Saquon NYG RB (O) Coleman, Tevin SFO RB (Q) Conner, James PIT RB (Q) Thompson, Chris WAS RB Agholor, Nelson PHI WR Beckham, Odell CLE WR Brown, Marquise BAL WR ® Edelman, Julian NEP WR Ross, John CIN WR (Q) Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR Davis, Vernon WAS TE Kittle, George SFO TE Gay, Matt TBB PK ® Browns, Cleveland CLE Def Rams, Los Angeles LAR Def

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users