Fantasy Scoreboard

3 replies to this topic

#1 Boomer

Boomer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fantasy football, women, movies, the Bible, and music, among others.

Posted 27 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

Hey there,

Does anyone know where I can get a live scoreboard for my fantasy league using the team icons? I think it will be a great touch to our league. Can someone please help?

Commissioner- Tundra Football League
Owner- Louisiana Swampers (TFL)

#2 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

• 2020 MFL: 21666
  • , 61298

Posted 28 June 2020 - 03:29 AM

Take a look at these threads on scoreboards.  

http://forums.myfant...0&hl=scoreboard

http://forums.myfant...oreboard&page=1

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#3 Boomer

Boomer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fantasy football, women, movies, the Bible, and music, among others.

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:27 PM

This sounds good, but I really don't know how to do all this. Would someone be able to do it for me? I will be glad to compensate you for your work.

Commissioner- Tundra Football League
Owner- Louisiana Swampers (TFL)

#4 BobA

BobA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

• 2020 MFL: 44355

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:50 PM

You can generally count on getting plenty of help on these boards. For the most part the guys who create and post the custom pieces like scoreboards also include instructions on what to put where, etc. It's easier than you think. I had very little knowledge in this area and managed to figure stuff out.

In a nutshell, you copy the code provided into one of your numbered home page modules (HPMs), name it, save it, and then use the Commish's Setup-->Homepage module and Tabs setup to put it where you want it. You may be required to make a few adjustments to suit your league but these are spelled out in the instructions.

One way to do it is to duplicate your league (you can do it for free) and use that site to experiment and make mistakes without risking your actual league site. When you have something working right you can duplicate it on your league site.

My advice...dupe your league, go back to that list of scoreboard threads Mitch posted. Find the one that appears to have the fewest/clearest steps and go to town. Come back here if you get stuck or something isn't clear.

2020 League Home

The Ed Hughes Football League, Since 1980
2020...Our 41st Season!! 

----------
"Yes, well, everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out." -Rick Blaine

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users