1 reply to this topic

#1 rjposton

rjposton

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:37 AM

Is there a way to set-up the website where an owner can drop a FFL non-starting player from their FFL team after their NFL game has started but still not be able to drop an FFL player they started after that players respective game has started?

And I do have 'YES' marked for 'Prevent Owners From Making ANY Roster Moves After Kickoff Of That Player's Game Until The End Of The Week?' on the 'Basic Add/Drop' set up page. I'm wondering if I switch that to 'NO', will owners also be able to drop their starting FFL players after their respective game starts, which is what I do not want owners to be able to do.

We do run a blind-bidding pick up process so all players are locked at the beginning of their respective games with the balance of players being locked at 7:00pm on Monday night.

Robert J. Poston
Comissioner
RJP Fantasy Football League

#2 sladog

sladog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:58 PM

No.  Players are either locked or not locked at the start of their games.  MFL doesn't distinguish between who is in a someone's FFL starting lineup.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users