6 replies to this topic

#1 BobG829

BobG829

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

Any new site features worth getting excited about this year?

#2 HedgeHog

HedgeHog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:Theater, Las Vegas, Blackjack, Poker

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:07 AM

mostly  cosmetic and not usable by everybody but I've found the  Player Acquired Info Setup (replaces the old Player Drafted Column on Rosters Report) to be a helpful improvement

There IS no "Off Season"

#3 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:24 AM

Check the latest news in your Help menu, a bunch of new (mostly smaller) features are listed in there since Feb.

#4 FrostCzar

FrostCzar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:16 AM

mostly  cosmetic and not usable by everybody but I've found the  Player Acquired Info Setup (replaces the old Player Drafted Column on Rosters Report) to be a helpful improvement

It would have been greatly useful if they didn't delete the information that was previously stored there though...even gone going back to previous years. It was non specific additional info columns that I used for when player was drafted in a draft. At least I don't have to reenter all of the years again...

#5 Kevin S

Kevin S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

Any new site features worth getting excited about this year?

Bob,

They added a new one for Waivers that I've been asking for for years.  Before the rolling waiver order would never get reset during the season, now it can be reset each week.  Now we have an option for the rolling waiver order to be reset weekly, worst-to-first, based on the new weekly standings.  This allows the most fair waiver process I can think of for leagues that want multiple waivers processed during the week and lock all players dropped until the next daily waiver process.  Thanks MFL!

#6 MFL Manager

MFL Manager

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Straight cash, homie!

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:03 PM

Myself and 11 other owners just want a draft room that's not from the 1994 internet. Please. Worst live draft room on any fantasy football website, by far. Unacceptable.

"Straight cash, homey."

#7 elemjosh

elemjosh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy football, San Francisco 49ers

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:47 AM

Myself and 11 other owners just want a draft room that's not from the 1994 internet. Please. Worst live draft room on any fantasy football website, by far. Unacceptable.

Cosign.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users