Photo

Survivor Contest using your League Teams??

survivor contest Survivor League team survivor Contest

No replies to this topic

#1 Upchuck

Upchuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:00 PM

OK, so I was thinking it might be fun to use FF teams themselves as choices in a Survivor contest, using 'potential score' instead of actual fantasy team score.  Not sure if it would be more fun than real NFL scoring or not, but it seems like the banter itself would make it more fun. 

Owners choose one of the league team match ups each week from our schedule, and pick their winner for that game.  There are no 'bye weeks' in our 12 owner league, so  the contest maxes at 12 weeks.  It would be a 'best balls' contest where the highest potential pts are counted rather than using "starters".  This eliminates any chance of chicanery, I think.  The computer version of mfl Game Day shows all the stats, including potential pts, but is there a way to get scoring to run from our online site?  Would it also be possible to have a grid like the current Survivor contest has for picking and results?  Is this WAY too much work to accomplish?  I know NOTHING about how to do this kind of thing, so I'm hoping someone else has already thought of it.  Is it worth an effort? 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users