sackdaddy's Content

There have been 9 items by sackdaddy (Search limited from 09-July 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#198438 Fantasy Survivor Script Update for 2017

Posted by sackdaddy on 12 September 2019 - 08:25 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

Was thinking that a fun variation on the Fantasy Survivor would be (for lack of a better name) Fantasy Limbo. Was thinking that in Week 1 you'd have the lowest score eliminated, the same as you have in Survivor. In Week 2, you'd have everybody that didn't score ABOVE whatever that lowest Week 1 score was get eliminated, along with the next lowest score. Each week the bar of what you needed to score would get higher and higher until there was only 1 team left.

Thoughts?

#197379 Auction Bidding Screen

Posted by sackdaddy on 20 May 2019 - 06:58 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

TOS! You. Are. The. Man! Thank you so much, knew you guys would come to the rescue.

#197356 Auction Bidding Screen

Posted by sackdaddy on 17 May 2019 - 05:23 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

A new offseason so we’ve been running into this problem again. Any way to move the Bid column from the right side of the table to the left, by the players names? Thanks!

#196987 CSS issues

Posted by sackdaddy on 17 March 2019 - 11:48 AM in Coding and Scripting Chat

Anybody else having trouble with nitrografixx hosted files this morning? My header images and menus load and then it stalls out and says 'Waiting for nitrografixx.com...'

#196499 Team Twitter Module

Posted by sackdaddy on 23 October 2018 - 11:51 AM in New League Rule/Site Feature Ideas

All the player pages have their twitter handles, it would be cool if we had a module that we could specifiy which Franchise and then it would display all their twitter posts. I created a 'Locker Room' page that displays a bunch of the logged in users team specific information, it'd be cool to add something like that.

#196498 misc tid bits

Posted by sackdaddy on 21 October 2018 - 04:08 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

This might be useful to some wanting to show , hide , add different style depending on if the user logged in is a commissioner / owner / guest. Add to header message

This will add a unique class tag to the body of each mfl page , which will allow you to use css to hide items based on user permissions.

All logged in owners will have a body.owners-only

Commissioner will have a body.commish-only

And guest will have a body.guest-only

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
  if((typeof franchise_id !== 'undefined') && (franchise_id >= parseInt("0000") || franchise_id<=parseInt("0096"))){
    $('body').addClass('owners-only');
      if(franchise_id=="0000") {
        $('body').addClass('commish-only').removeClass('owners-only');          
      }
  }
  else{
    $('body').addClass('guest-only');

// REDIRECT ALL GUESTS TO THE LOGIN PAGE - NO CUSTOM HTML - CSS - SCRIPTS CAN BE SEEN BY ANY GUEST
    //var url = "http://%HOST%/%YEAR%/login?L=%LEAGUEID%&PRINTER=1";    
    //$(location).attr('href',url);
  }

// HERE YOU CAN PLACE FUNCTIONS TO REMOVE REPORTS FROM GUEST VIEW EXAMPLE BELOW
// $('.guest-only #league_chat').remove();

});
</script> 

Example of CSS to hide modules/reports using the new class added to determine login status (i prefer using the jQuery remove method in example area above , as it removes the HTML from the DOM , whereas CSS will not)

You don't want guest to read your chat , in your css , just add

.guest-only #league_chat {display:none;} /* ========  or use visibility:hidden;  ======== */ 

You want to make some notes in your homepage message and add to your homepage , but there is no need for anyone else to see it

.guest-only #your-custom-html-id ,.owners-only #your-custom-html-id {display:none;} /* ========  or use visibility:hidden;  ======== */ 

EDIT: I stumbled across %FRANCHISEID% last night, this solves my question.

I'm curious if there's possibly a variation of this that could be used to display certain modules/images that would show for the logged in user? I'm trying to create a team locker room and I used all the 'My' modules ('My Roster' 'My Trophy Case' 'My Bye Weeks') and then hoped to used the js workaround to create a module and also display their reports from All-Time Series Records. I'd like to include a few other items, specifically the...

REPORTS > PLAYER > STARTER PTS - PLAYER

...report. Is there an easy js fix for this outside of using 12 seperate modules with each franchise's id coded in?

#196484 Lineup Alert Module

Posted by sackdaddy on 08 October 2018 - 09:14 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

will start working on a script that will be handy for dynasty commissioners next , to track the taxi squad and IR , to give a warning on any IR violation or taxi squad violation

Guessing we never got MFL to add the necessary code for this? I had a mess with taxi squads in a league and came hunting for something, thought I'd ask. Thanks TOS

#196475 MFL Mobile Menu - replacement mobile menu

Posted by sackdaddy on 05 October 2018 - 10:05 AM in Coding and Scripting Chat

EDIT: I found a different solution, no rush on this.

Hey guys, just curious, is there a way to get the Player Search that you guys added with the POPUPS add-on to show up on this Mobile Menu? The notifications popup shows up but I can't get the player search to show up

#196432 Mini-Scoreboard

Posted by sackdaddy on 30 September 2018 - 07:26 PM in Coding and Scripting Chat

I have been playing around with this a bit over the last couple of days.

I haven't included this in the actual shared js file yet as I want to get input.

Check out the following league and click on any one of the team rows in the scoreboard.  A popup should come up with all the players for that team with their projected points and actual points and whether they have played, are currently playing or have yet to play.

For those that are using this script is it too much or is it a worthwhile addition?

http://www65.myfanta...18/home/18835#0

I think this is great! Also, just curious, is there a way to get the arrows both on the right like you have on that site? Is there an updated version I'm missing the code on? I like that alot better than the arrows on both sides. Just thought I'd ask. As always, thank you guys for all the amazing work you do for us.