Photo

Starting up a brand new, unique dynasty league format! 30 Teams, 3x player pool, 2 conferences, 6 divisions, salary cap and contracts modeled like NBA

Auction Salary Contracts

1 reply to this topic

#1 nolan_benson

nolan_benson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:54 AM

Hello everyone! I am starting up a new dynasty league modeled completely after the NBA, this goes from the franchises to salary cap and minimum salary. This is a simple summary of main points:

30 teams, 2 conferences and 6 total divisions modeled after NBA franchises.

-Deep 50 man rosters, 15 man taxi squad, 12 IR slots

-Salary Caps & variable length contracts for all players on your roster.

-24 starters, balanced between offensive positions and defense for realism.

-Custom positional scoring system to balance scoring between offense and defense

-16 team playoff structure where the top eight teams from each conference qualify, since mfl does not have a playoff setting for this I will manually input the playoff brackets after week 12 finishes to reflect the nba playoffs.

-Annual rookie-only draft occurring soon after the NFL draft.

-Annual Free Agent Auction and blind bid waivers run weekly, bidding dollars will be the salary of your player and are your cap space available.

-Sign players off opposing franchises practice squad for a price.

-3x player pool

-1 team per owner and 1 copy of a player per team no matter what, no trading drafting etc on multiple copies of the same player

- Buy in is $100 dollars a year THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 50 DOLLARS A YEAR TO INCREASE INTEREST, WILL FIX BYLAWS AND PAYOUTS IF INTEREST IS GATHERED FOR $50

There is also a draft lottery like the NBA which is unique to this league and this league only. You are not allowed to change a franchise name logo or icon. I am looking for active owners who have experience in dynasty

the league is hosted on MFL and here is a link to it:

https://www54.myfant...19/home/49504#0

and here is a link to the league settings and by laws:

https://www54.myfant...ns?L=49504&O=26

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A Franchise or have a question send me an email at nolan_benson@yahoo.com      Thank you!

*Not everyone may get a spot if I think they dont have enough experience or are not committed enough.

#2 nolan_benson

nolan_benson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

Current taken teams: boston, Minnesota, San Antonio, okc, Houston, Washington, Milwaukee, sacremento

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users