Twitter @DA_Sticks

#167 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:28 PM

SSL edits and options didn't affect anything.

I built a duplicate site... all custom code and CSS was removed except for the popup code listed in the first post. It still does not display properly. The popups work. The links are there in the header. I can hover where they are supposed to be and when I click them, they function as they should, but they are "invisible."

https://www77.myfant...19/home/34898#0

I believe it's a problem with the skins/css for theming the color of the icon. With the skin selector plugin added in I cycled through most of the skins and it displays properly for some of them, but it appears it is giving navy/black icons for some of the skins with black/navy headers, so the icons aren't visible, even though they are there (MFL, All American, Big Apple, Black and Red, Black Lattice, and several others do not display properly.) Probably more than half. If they were just white for all skins, it would be an improvement over the current situation.

#168 DA-G-GURU

DA-G-GURU

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

I see 2 instances of jquery on your site, that might have something to do with it but I cant say for sure. Maybe try to remove the 3.2.1 and see if it comes back.

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>

Simply The Best in Grafix and CSS webdesign since 2005

www.dagrafixdesigns.com

---------------
Twitter @DA_Sticks

#169 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:50 AM

I tried that. It didn't work and in fact broke more things. Everything worked perfectly on my 2018 site with all the same code last year. But now, both the 2018 and 2019 site are not displaying properly. Like I said, the script is working. It functions perfectly, it is just not themed correctly.

Are you sure something didn't change in the master skins that MFL uses that broke the way the script is displaying the notification icon?

Using a brand new site with ZERO other code except that listed in the first post exhibits the same exact results:

http://www77.myfanta...19/home/34898#0

#170 DA-G-GURU

DA-G-GURU

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 10:25 AM

Ok I put some time into this for you and this is what i can see from my end. This pop up was modded to use the fontawesome icons (which rock) in March of this year i think Hab redid them, and unless you call out the icons in your css they will take the color on from the body of the CSS, therefore if the body color is same at the top menu color, you will NOT see the icons, but they are there of course.

here is your fix for your css below, you will notice i add some margins and stuff for my sites, but just change the color and you are set man! You can remove all my other code if you dont need it, but the color is what you need to call out and you will be golden.

You can control the font size also of the icons, and you might have to use the !important; tag to do it but with that code below it will check all your boxes man.

.fa.MFLPopupFontAwesomeMenu {
    color: #eee;
    float: right;
    font-size: 24px;
    padding-left: 12px!important;
    padding-top: 6px;}

Simply The Best in Grafix and CSS webdesign since 2005

www.dagrafixdesigns.com

---------------
Twitter @DA_Sticks

#171 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:13 PM

Ok I put some time into this for you and this is what i can see from my end. This pop up was modded to use the fontawesome icons (which rock) in March of this year i think Hab redid them, and unless you call out the icons in your css they will take the color on from the body of the CSS, therefore if the body color is same at the top menu color, you will NOT see the icons, but they are there of course.

here is your fix for your css below, you will notice i add some margins and stuff for my sites, but just change the color and you are set man! You can remove all my other code if you dont need it, but the color is what you need to call out and you will be golden.

You can control the font size also of the icons, and you might have to use the !important; tag to do it but with that code below it will check all your boxes man.

.fa.MFLPopupFontAwesomeMenu {
    color: #eee;
    float: right;
    font-size: 24px;
    padding-left: 12px!important;
    padding-top: 6px;}

Worked perfect. Thanks.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users