145 replies to this topic

#136 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:55 PM

I had it in a footer but I had it in its own HPM which is not right obviously. It goes at the end of the pop up script correct? 

#137 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

• 2019 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

The popup add-on goes in the footer.  The normal popup goes in the header.  If you had it in the footer and had an issue with the lineup script then I am not sure what caused the issue.  I will try to do some testing over the weekend.

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#138 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:47 AM

The popup add-on goes in the footer.  The normal popup goes in the header.  If you had it in the footer and had an issue with the lineup script then I am not sure what caused the issue.  I will try to do some testing over the weekend.

That is exactly how I had it. The regular pop up was in a header message. I had the add-on in a footer message. Then everyone said they had issues. I removed it and the issue went away. The weird thing for me was When I went into my set lineup as owner everything was fine. If I went into all the other teams as commish to set the lineup for them everything was fine

#139 Dlew1983

Dlew1983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

Anyone getting the issue where the check mark/"x" is outside of the Submit Lineup box like this?

https://imgur.com/MFV6H19

#140 dshaw021

dshaw021

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

I'm working on revamping my league's site for next year and have the custom lineup working for the desktop view, but when I pull it up on my iPhone it comes through all scrunched up. It's still trying to show it as side-by-side instead of stacked which causes all the text to overlap and make it unreadable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#141 soultaker56

soultaker56

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:40 AM

Just an FYI, If you are completely revamping your league with code, remember that when MFL does their site upgrades, after the 2019 sites are available, there is likely to be a few glitches.  Habman and TOS, among others are always pretty on top of it and fix code accordingly, so may need patience when the site upgrades.  

If Habman and TOS see this, by the way,  I thank you, and all of the others who help the MFL community with your time and efforts.

#142 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:56 AM

Which CSS would I target to color the background of the floating text in mobile view? It is currently transparent, making it difficult to read.

Screenshot-2019-09-12-at-8-37-05-AM.png

#143 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

• 2019 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:56 PM

Which CSS would I target to color the background of the floating text in mobile view? It is currently transparent, making it difficult to read.

Screenshot-2019-09-12-at-8-37-05-AM.png

Try:

#starter-caption-fixed caption, #bench-caption-fixed caption {background-color:white}
#starter-caption-fixed th, #bench-caption-fixed th {background-color:white}

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#144 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:40 PM

Try:

#starter-caption-fixed caption, #bench-caption-fixed caption {background-color:white}
#starter-caption-fixed th, #bench-caption-fixed th {background-color:white}

Worked Perfect. Thanks!!!

#145 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,506 posts

• 2019 MFL: 38948
  • , 64543

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:12 AM

Let me throw this out.  

I have a couple of leagues where different lineups (no rosters per se) have to be submitted weekly, i.e. ProScore

What I was wondering if its possible to add some logic / variables to this script that would 

1. Not utilize rosters, but only the submission of weekly lineups and
  2. Not allow the same player to be chosen more than once during the season and the option to
  3. Not allow more than one player from any one NFL team in the Lineup.

If possible and you have the inclination and time, I would be willing to pay some type of compensation.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#146 DA-G-GURU

DA-G-GURU

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:15 AM

That if so should be between you and Hab man, as this script shouldnt turn into bloat ware for all.... 😉
Simply The Best in Grafix and CSS webdesign since 2005

www.dagrafixdesigns.com

---------------
Twitter @DA_Sticks

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users