141 replies to this topic

#136 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:19 AM

As you guys said - it works as advertised.

Another neat thing I just noticed is that when looking at the Scrolling Scoreboard the Franchises Current Scores are listed in descending order when scrolling under the Franchise that is logged in.  Cool !!

Once again - thanks.

Be Sure To Check Me Out At:   LuckyDog Sports.net

#137 glenn4dde

glenn4dde

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

I'm struggling to get mine to work and I think it's possibly skin related.  Before I waste any more time with this, is it possible that one of you smarter folks can take a look and let me know if I'm wasting my time?  If you click the league link below, the Live Scoring scoreboard is the first module on the left hand column.  It works, but the formatting is very skewed and ugly.  Mostly the top portion of the scoreboard.  Any chance this will work if I simply change a setting or edit something in the script?

http://www53.myfanta...2017/home/43614

#138 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

I'm struggling to get mine to work and I think it's possibly skin related.  Before I waste any more time with this, is it possible that one of you smarter folks can take a look and let me know if I'm wasting my time?  If you click the league link below, the Live Scoring scoreboard is the first module on the left hand column.  It works, but the formatting is very skewed and ugly.  Mostly the top portion of the scoreboard.  Any chance this will work if I simply change a setting or edit something in the script?

http://www53.myfanta...2017/home/43614

Scoreboard working properly, yourusing a customskin so you need to write some custom css to integrate it , or if you use a standard MFL skin it will be styled correctly
FREE Player Cuts Collection
http://www.nitrograf...nfl-playercuts/

#139 glenn4dde

glenn4dde

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have limited skills when it comes to creating CSS. I can edit someone elses work, but doing my own, not so much. :)

Thanks again for getting back to me.

#140 grooves12

grooves12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

How can I get teams on byes to show up on scoreboard?

#141 lurkmaster

lurkmaster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:06 PM

How can I get teams on byes to show up on scoreboard?

Yeah, is there any way to accomplish this?

#142 sfancik

sfancik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

• 2017 MFL: 44896

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

Any way to make the scoreboard app function through the playoffs.  Weeks 18 - 21?

The "boxscore" version of the app seems to function properly but the scoreboard app only has option for weeks 1 - 17.

(as far as I know)

Actually, ignore this question, unless you're doing the same stupid thing I was, directing the scoreboard to the regular season league ID as opposed to the playoff league id.  A better question is, why can you spend three days trying to figure out why something doesn't work but the instant you post a question, you solve the problem on your own.   There's some psychology there I'm sure of it.  

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users