#1 elemjosh

elemjosh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy football, San Francisco 49ers

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

I promised myself that if I ever won a title, I'd custom make a jersey for my fantasy team to wear on Sundays. My question is, has anyone ever done this? I don't want a crappy jersey or something where the colors are off. Any companies you used that were good? Any advice? Any pics?

Thanks!

#2 Brute Squad

Brute Squad

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:16 PM

Many years ago (~15 yrs), I got 2 jerseys thru nflshop (Vikings jersey) with custom name (BRUTE SQUAD) on the back and number of my choosing.

1 jersey was an "authentic" one that cost about $120 on sale, and I also got one of the cheaper replicas for about $50.

Today though, it looks like the authentic ones cost $349, while the replicas are $149.  They do put them on clearance occasionally too (usually when a team adopts a new look).

Jerseys.jpg

Authentic = everything stitched on, heavy mesh.     Replica = everything ironed on, lighter mesh material.

If you have any local print shops, I would go there and see what they offer if you don't want an NFL team jersey with a custom name.  I've had really good luck with my local one with T-shirts I've had printed up...they seem to care more than places you order from online.  And you might be able to see hands-on examples of their work.  Good luck!

www.jorgalink.com

#3 elemjosh

elemjosh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy football, San Francisco 49ers

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Thank you! 

#4 BIGDOG00

BIGDOG00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:38 PM

https://www.fantasysportsfactory.com

These guys make Jerseys and mini helmets just upload the logo.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users