2 replies to this topic

#1 QFFLCommish

QFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

I need some help.  We took a league poll at the beginning of the year and decided that we would use ALL-PLAY Record for our Blind Bid Tiebreakers which are processed on Wed nights at 7pm EST.  Well tonight, I have two teams that both bid $33 for Watkins and it was awarded to the team with an all play record of 18-8 over the other team that is 3-23.  Our second criteria is Power Rank and there are no other criteria selected.  Before the season, I read on MFL help pages that this works in reverse order so it is supposed to award to the team with the WORST All Play Record and then the WORST Power Rank not the best.  Please help or can you tell me what I am missing here because I have a couple of upset owners.  Sooner the better would be really helpful.  Thanks.  And sorry but I did a search and didn't see a topic on this specifically. 

#2 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

What is the following setting on your Blind Bid setup page?

Blind Bidding Ties are Broken By:

Based on what you want, it should be the 3rd option.  If you have it as one of the other two then it will use that option obviously vs. the criteria you have set.

Other then that submit a ticket would be my suggestion.

FYI that you can easily change up who got Watkins so it follows your rules as you intended them, so your owners shouldn't be too upset.  Just tell them you'll correct it for them as soon as you figure out what happened.  

#3 QFFLCommish

QFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the reply as always Bonscott.  Just heard from MFL on my ticket.  For others and future reference, apparently it was due to my having a Custom Waiver Order setup on my site, which will override any other criteria I entered.  We had our order of finish from last season custom for week 1 but I forgot to turn it off after that so it affected this bidding outcome for a tie bid.  I corrected the rosters, finances, etc.  Thanks again for your help.  Hopefully if someone else runs into this issue this thread will be helpful!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users