I've upped the offer. Now get $50 (20%) off if you suit up in the Invitational. Total amount due will be $201.
As always, the credit will be awarded on a FCFS basis and there is only one open spot.
Whatcha waiting for?
An owner had to bow-out because of health issues leaving his spot in the league open.
If interested and if you are accepted you'll receive a 15% ($37.50) entry fee credit.
Its FCFS - So don't think too long. Send me an E-Mail
or PM me.
04/18/2019 - Final Chance:
If you already replied and / or applied for admission to the "Invitational" you can go ahead and move on, but if not, this will probably be the last chance to put your name in the hat for a spot in in the League, because . . .
By the the end of NFL Draft on Saturday (4/27) 14 individuals will be chosen for this adventure.
So, if you have been on the fence or meant to apply for a spot, but forgot, this is most likely the last time you can declare your intentions.
Don't wait - its now or never to send me an e-mail.
Still time to apply for a spot.
Owners / Franchisees will be chosen and announced during the NFL Draft.
Have you noticed that most of the solicitations for owners in this forum are for IDP, dynasty, contract or commercial leagues?
What about those who are seeking a redraft league without all the above?
Well, then take a look at the 'Invitational' - a league for the well-heeled fantasy junkie.
I've taken what I have learned from participating and running leagues for close to three decades and developed a league that I think few will find fault with.
- Fourteen experienced owners that are hand-picked.
- A full redraft (serpentine) each year - no keepers.
- Only offensive players & a defense / special team are utilized - no IDP.
- A total points league during the regular season (weeks 1- 13) followed by head-to-head matchups for the playoffs.
- No trading, injured reserve, taxi squads, contracts or salaries.
- A flexible roster of 14 players chosen via the draft or conditional blinding bidding waivers (three times a week). - yep, the league is a test of roster / player management skills.
- Ten man starting lineup which includes two flex players (RB, WR and/or TE).
- No exotic scoring unless you count tight ends getting 1 1/2 points for a reception as unique.
- $256 entry fee all of which is returned to the winners except a $1 administrative fee and MFL's fee. - the champ will get $1,475. Non-commercial without a large chunk going to the sponsor.
- Zelle will be used to collect and disburse the money - no more excessive fees paid to LeagueSafe. FWIW - I've disbursed close to $100,000 over the years to winners.
Want more info? Click on the below links:
If interested or have question, E-Mail me
or post here and we'll go from there.