#151 ijayarider

ijayarider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:17 AM

Options into HPMs... no.
Modules into HPMs... yes.

Thank you, this answers my question. I guess what I'm wondering then is if every Option has a corresponding module? For example, is there a module for the ADD/DROP report that's available through the hsubmenu, or are you just stuck linking to it? I'd like to be able to group a bunch of transaction stuff (e.g. add/drop, top available FAs, news, etc) together in a tabbed HPM.

As another example, the "TRADES" module is different from the TRADES hsubmenu link (<module name="TRADES"/> only displays pending trades, whereas the hsubmenu item links to a more detailed report for trades you've offered and trades others have offered you).

One final (sort of tangential question), is there a way to specify the "full report" version of a module? Specifically, when I try to display the full "WHO_SHOULD_I_START" module, it only shows one line of results. I've tried a few things, including specifying all positions through the POSITION="" parameter and increasing the COUNT="", but nothing seems to work. I basically just want it to look like what you get when you click the "Full Who Should I Start Report" link.

Thanks again for the help!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users