177 replies to this topic

#91 UFFLCommish

UFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 06:28 PM

Also, you can't sort by ADP or PROJ when setting up My Draft List or sort by My Rank when selecting players to pre-draft.

#92 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 10:00 PM

yes this was intention , many useless items were removed from multiple reports to make it more mobile friendly

it you want all the items as MFL has them , you will need to use the  default template from MFL

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#93 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:41 PM

i have added filters for the "My Draft List" page , you can hard refresh and see them.

I will setup a draft this weekend and see what i can do for the Pre-Draft page

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#94 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:11 PM

rank filter added to pre draft selection page as well

#95 UFFLCommish

UFFLCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 06:57 PM

Thanks TOS. Appreciate all the work you put into this as well as the many contributions to improve MFL you and hab have made over these many years.

#96 ionffl_commish

ionffl_commish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:A Bearcat in Buckeyeland.

• 2021 MFL: 15262

Posted 24 July 2021 - 10:14 AM

Thank you again for this...it has improved/enhanced our site greatly...and no way we could do this without this functionality.

I'm looking through the thread and I haven't seen this specifically addressed.  We have one owner...and he's literally the only one...that has an issue where the footer of the page (with the 'Defending League Champion" banner and other links) essentially "covers" the view of the page.  If he scrolls up or down, the footer blocks the rest of his view and ability to do anything on the page.   He gave his login to other folks in the league (including myself) and it happens when we login to his account (but not our own).  Any idea why and/or fix.

The only thing I have touched from the one-click is replacing the file and text for the 'Defending League Champion'.  Outside of that, I haven't "customized" anything after the one-click script.

#97 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:04 PM

Pm me his login and I will check out

#98 ionffl_commish

ionffl_commish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 07:15 PM

That would be great.  I'll get it to you as soon as I can get it from him again.  Appreciate you just taking a look.

#99 garthzilla

garthzilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 11:01 PM

Great work TOS, still trying to wrap my head around all of this new stuff. I tried installing on a test league and ran into a few problems. So I wanted to adjust some settings and couldnt get the popup box to show. I went back and repasted the original script into HP1, set as footer message and saved.

All of my controls disappeared and now I cant do anything. Fortunately it was a test league so I can start again, but can you please give me some guidance.

https://www68.myfant...21/home/66701#0

#100 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 06:43 AM

i'm not showing the header message being installed , which is the last thing that installs

make sure your not leaving the page while the scripts is running until 100% finished

#101 garthzilla

garthzilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 08:58 PM

I couldnt find a way to use the Adjust settings function on the template, I misunderstood your instructions and overwrote HP#1, then ran the whole thing again. My bad likely, but I didnt see what I was supposed to do.

Essentially the league needs to be deleted and I cant do anything to flag it because there is no Nav Menu or header for me to access. Can you tell me what I did wrong so that something similar doesnt happen to my live league or down the road. All I had changed prior to that was the Theme Selector module. I installed as Dark Theme them tried to change to a Titans theme. It never happened, the code ran but no theme change. So I thought I could go back and reinstall the One Click and start over. Didnt happen.

Thanks

#102 2001Canes

2001Canes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 12:35 PM

We are trying out an ALL PLAY league this year and each division is like it's own separate league.  Is there anything I can put on there to separate the two divisions Waiver Wire order.  Instead of having 1 order of 24 teams, I'd like to have 2 Orders of 12 teams each.  

https://www54.myfant...21/home/50666#0

Thanks,

Mike

#103 TheCommish

TheCommish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

• 2021 MFL: 16410
  • , 29597

Posted 03 August 2021 - 02:12 PM

I want to get the NFL scoreboard and fantasy scoreboard to appear at the top of my home page, and then have a link to the larger, detailed fantasy gamebook. Can someone help me get this to appear? We didn't play last season, so these changes are taking me by surprise.

Also, any chance the NFL schedule script (with the weather predictions) is available this season?

HELLO! My name is Inigo Montoya ... you killed my father ... prepare to die.

#104 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 03:11 PM

We are trying out an ALL PLAY league this year and each division is like it's own separate league.  Is there anything I can put on there to separate the two divisions Waiver Wire order.  Instead of having 1 order of 24 teams, I'd like to have 2 Orders of 12 teams each.  

https://www54.myfant...21/home/50666#0

Thanks,

Mike

it appears to me the waivers are separated

I want to get the NFL scoreboard and fantasy scoreboard to appear at the top of my home page, and then have a link to the larger, detailed fantasy gamebook. Can someone help me get this to appear? We didn't play last season, so these changes are taking me by surprise.

Also, any chance the NFL schedule script (with the weather predictions) is available this season?

see here

http://forums.myfant...showtopic=38096

#105 ionffl_commish

ionffl_commish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 05:30 AM

We figured out it was user error (he was using an additional skin that was causing the issue, we think). I appreciate the offer to help.

That would be great.  I'll get it to you as soon as I can get it from him again.  Appreciate you just taking a look.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users