By the the end of NFL Draft on Saturday (4/27) 14 individuals will be chosen for this adventure.
So, if you have been on the fence or meant to apply for a spot, but forgot, this is most likely the last time you can declare your intentions.
Don't wait - its now or never to send me an e-mail.
Still time to apply for a spot.
- Fourteen experienced owners that are hand-picked.
- A full redraft (serpentine) each year - no keepers.
- Only offensive players & a defense / special team are utilized - no IDP.
- A total points league during the regular season (weeks 1- 13) followed by head-to-head matchups for the playoffs.
- No trading, injured reserve, taxi squads, contracts or salaries.
- A flexible roster of 14 players chosen via the draft or conditional blinding bidding waivers (three times a week). - yep, the league is a test of roster / player management skills.
- Ten man starting lineup which includes two flex players (RB, WR and/or TE).
- No exotic scoring unless you count tight ends getting 1 1/2 points for a reception as unique.
- $256 entry fee all of which is returned to the winners except a $1 administrative fee and MFL's fee. - the champ will get $1,475. Non-commercial without a large chunk going to the sponsor.
- Zelle will be used to collect and disburse the money - no more excessive fees paid to LeagueSafe. FWIW - I've disbursed close to $100,000 over the years to winners.