Photo

All-Pro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#16 EyeoftheHawk

EyeoftheHawk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Mitch,

I can understand Nate's resistance, but I just wanted to say...

Don't ever feel like you should change it, the rules are beautiful just the way they are. Prevents stupidity and keeps you from having to call it stupidity. ;)

Hawk
Have a question... Follow me on Twitter: @DHforHOF

#17 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Wasn't even considering it. I just wanted to tell the why B)

Mitch,

I can understand Nate's resistance, but I just wanted to say...

Don't ever feel like you should change it, the rules are beautiful just the way they are. Prevents stupidity and keeps you from having to call it stupidity. ;)

Hawk

Be Sure To Check Me Out At:   LuckyDog Sports.net

#18 nate28

nate28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

I meant the roster positions, I get why the number is low, but the numbers per position are set! For me personally, 2 QBs is the killer, if I miss out on a top 20 QB, Id rather have a bottom 10 guy, a high upside backup and maybe another backup or the guy playing behind my 'starter' just in case. 2 is too small. Sure you could grab a waiver player, but if you got low priority and someone else wants them, you are screwed. Maybe take of a WR and a RB and just have 2 'flex' positions, and Id be in for sure!

That is my only real gripe, other I just found a little odd (maybe limit trades between teams after a certain week).

#19 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

Thanks for your input. I like the idea of two Flex Positions, but not this year. I will be taking suggestions for changes next year and those that participated this Season will have the chance to vote on any proposed changes. Now's your chance to have an impact by signing up. :D

I meant the roster positions, I get why the number is low, but the numbers per position are set! For me personally, 2 QBs is the killer, if I miss out on a top 20 QB, Id rather have a bottom 10 guy, a high upside backup and maybe another backup or the guy playing behind my 'starter' just in case. 2 is too small. Sure you could grab a waiver player, but if you got low priority and someone else wants them, you are screwed. Maybe take of a WR and a RB and just have 2 'flex' positions, and Id be in for sure!

That is my only real gripe, other I just found a little odd (maybe limit trades between teams after a certain week).

#20 nate28

nate28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

and it effects trades too, always gotta trade like for like, so I cant see many trades going down....you swap a top RB for a top WR, you gotta throw in one of each, or both drop someone! If you add a player to the deal, boom, no deals left between you. So one rule kills the other. Even one flex spot and it would fix the issue, without it, nah sorry, have fun.

#21 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

UPDATE: Fifteen Remain - Miami is gone. Who do you think will be the last Team chosen?

I will be making an exciting announcement soon. Don't miss out!!

#22 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

UPDATE: The Atlanta Falcons (NFC - South) are now gone. Have 14 Teams still unclaimed.

#23 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

UPDATE: Now down to 13 Teams that are unclaimed. The Bucs have been drafted.

If you been sitting on the fence, hurry, otherwise you'll miss-out.

#24 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Great News!

As mentioned in an earlier Post of an exciting event to come, I am pleased to announce that All-Pro has Partnered with MyFantasyLeague, MFL History, MFL Addons, NitroGrafixx & DAGrafixDesigns.

What does this mean?

Besides increasing the amount of winning shares, the League Champion(s) and Playoff Teams will receive additional prizes contributed by the above Sponsors. These additional items include a Reduction in Entry Fees, Free Subscriptions, a Free League Banner and numerous Discounts for League Templates and Graphics totaling several hundreds of dollars.

This type of participation is innovative and almost unheard of for a Private League and I believe it is a testimonial on how I am perceived in the Fantasy Football Community.

Specific details of the prizes and their distribution are available HERE.

Currently,only 13 (A Baker's Dozen) Teams remain unclaimed and if you want a chance of picking up a substantial piece of coin and the opportunity to win Freebies and Deep Discounts now is the time to pick a Team. Besides, it will be fun and challenging.

Once again, if you have any questions or comments you can PM me, send me an E-Mail or reply to this post. I'm an open book.

#25 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

UPDATE: San Diego (AFC - West) has been claimed. Which leaves 12 Teams unclaimed.

#26 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

UPDATE: Say sayonara to the Eagles which leaves the Skins as the only Team available in the NFC East Division. Eleven more to go.

#27 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

UPDATE: Two more are gone - the Browns and Colts. Only 9 spots remain.

#28 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

UPDATE: Eight Left. The Rams have been taken.

#29 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

UPDATE: The Bengals are gone - we now have seven (7) to go.

#30 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

UPDATE: Cards are gone - now have 6 unclaimed Teams