30 replies to this topic

#1 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 07:00 PM

Please use this thread to post all questions related to the Overview Report script.

ATTENTION - ANY AND ALL SCRIPTS REQUIRE TO HAVE THIS GLOBAL CACHE SCRIPT PLACED AS THE FIRST ITEM IN YOUR HEADER MESSAGE !!! The script builds a cache for local storage and indexedDB storage in your browser to limit the API call to the MFL Server.

You only need a single copy of this  ,do not add multiple times if using multiple scripts.

<script src="https://www.mflscripts.com/mfl-apps/global/cache.js"></script>

See troubleshooting section at very bottom of this post before submitting a question.

Before installing any scripts - please review this video tutorial on how to prepare your MyFantasyLeague site for customizations.

Access ALL of MFLScripts here.

example.jpg

Most if not all of our custom scripts require the addition of a font awesome library to be loaded into a homepage message that is marked as a "Header"  OR you can import the font awesome stylesheet into your main css file , it must be the very first line in your css file. Its likely if your using any of our scripts you already have a copy loaded, so please disregard and move onto the main script installation section.

Example 1 - inserting font awesome js file into a header message

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" type="text/css"/>  

Example 2 - inserting font awesome into your main css file as first line in the stylesheet

@import "https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css";  

OVERVIEW REPORT SCRIPT INSTALLATION

Pace the following into any homepage message (Do not mark as a header or footer). You can place this within the tab content of your homepage or create a link and link directly to the message. We recommend linking to all scripts so they don't slow down the load time for your league mates accessing the homepage. There are a few different settings to adjust to fit the need of your leagues.

The Overview app is a detailed report for many of your leagues franchise stats. A great overview of your league.

<!-- OVERVIEW HTML -->
<div id="overview_wrapper"></div>

<!-- OVERVIEW SETTINGS -->
<script>
var overviewAutoRun = false;
var ov_separateTaxi = true;
var ov_separateIR = true;
var ov_includeSubmitLineup = true;
var ov_tiebreakerFlexOnly = false;
</script>

<!-- OVERVIEW JS FILE -->
<script src="https://www.mflscripts.com/mfl-apps/overview/script.js"></script>

TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

1. Make sure to review the help video to check your league settings are setup so customized scripts can be used.

2. Recopy the code above and try again. Be sure your advanced editor is turned off.

3. Right click mouse on your page where script displays and click "Inspect Element" . In the browsers new popup window that displays , click on the "Console" tab. Now click on the "Errors" section. Here you will find a list of any errors that have occurred. Many errors our self explanatory and you can address yourself. If your error is showing cross site  CORS has been blocked , then you need to check every CSS, JS and IMAGE file on your site and be sure they all are using https  url and not http. Another error that appears could be "too many requests" , this happens when you refresh your site many times and MFL blocks your IP for 15 minutes for submitting too many API request. If thats the case , just wait 15-20 minutes and try again.

4. Check out the MFL Menu > Help section. We have added a new link here called "Manage Cache". By default we are caching the API files for our script in the browsers local storage. If you script isn't updating , you can force an update by clicking "Clear Local Storage". The next link is called "Enable IndexedDB" , this link is only meant to be used for owner that are getting the "Too Many Requests" error because there are using several scripts on several different MFL leagues that use the same serverID. Click this if needed more storage.

5. If the above wasn't any help , then post a question and we will do our best to help when the time allows.

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#2 moriabalrogs

moriabalrogs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 08:52 PM

Hey guys, Overview doesn't seem to populate for me. I've tried it with auto off and on. I'm getting this error when I 'Inspect Element' for some reason.

header.js?v=111:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gp')
    at reportWeeklyResultsResponse (header.js?v=111:1)
    at Object.success (header.js?v=111:1)
    at c (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at l (jquery.min.js:2)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:2)

#3 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 09:07 PM

Probably wont work until season starts there are currently no games played for the report to generate any info

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#4 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:15 AM

Habman sent me the fix......

Overview report error has been fixed , hard refresh site.  

#5 smithde

smithde

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• 2021 MFL: 40991

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:48 PM

The script works in the Chrome browser, but not in Microsoft Edge.

Link to script page: https://www79.myfant...21/home/40991#1

Thanks for any help you can provide.

#6 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:59 PM

Unfortunately we dont code for Edge , it has less than 5% internet traffic , we check Chrome and Firefox and  Mobile Safari  , Mobile Chrome 

i did however just try my site and yours in Microsoft Edge and its works fine , no issues or errors , try clearing your cache

#7 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

• 2021 MFL: 36134

Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:21 PM

Hey this app is pretty sweet! It would be awesome if the custom submit lineup script worked with this. 

Thank you guys, yet again for a great piece of code. 

#8 smithde

smithde

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:44 AM

i did however just try my site and yours in Microsoft Edge and its works fine , no issues or errors , try clearing your cache

That fixed it.  Thanks.

#9 stevemule1

stevemule1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 06:14 AM

Have not been able to get this mod to populate? League # 68666

Error message after I click Inspect Element, Console: 

[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: reportLeague_ar

(anonymous function) (script.js:1:94156)
> Selected Element
< <textarea name="MSG" id="MSG" cols="80" rows="25">…</textarea>

It appears to be the only issue, no idea how to fix? 

Thanks!

#10 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 06:22 AM

Its loading fine for me

https://www57.myfant...&O=247&SEQNO=17

Add the cache js file to a header marked message and make sure its the very first line of the header message

Then click on the menu  Help > Manage Cache > Clear Local Storage

#11 stevemule1

stevemule1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 06:53 AM

Still having an issue populating on my Mac? Followed your directions above and my help options are a little different (added the script to my History Header message. Oddly, no issue when I access the site on my I phone. allows me click and it populates on that device?

#12 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 07:02 AM

There are no different options available on any device

History should never be in a header marked message

Add the cache js file a a message marked as a header

Then use the MFL menu - Help - Manage cache to clear local storage

This MUST be the very first line for the very first message marked as a header

then clear cache using the menu help options , i am using MAC and it loads fine for me on my windows pc , mac , iphone  - safari , edge , chrome and ff

#13 stevemule1

stevemule1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 07:23 AM

It has to be something on my Mac blocking this from working. I can access the overview from other devices. 

I followed your directions again and same result. 

I'll keep playing trying. I've managed to get all your mods to work except this one. Major improvement across the board, especially the scoreboard mod. 

Thanks for always helping! Enjoy NFL opening weekend!!!!!

#14 smithde

smithde

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 11:07 AM

Anyone else having a problem getting this to load today?  Worked previously and I don't think I've changed anything impacting it.  Won't load on Edge, Chrome or mobile.

Link:  https://www79.myfant...21/home/40991#1

#15 Moon

Moon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

• 2021 MFL: 46365

Posted 14 September 2021 - 11:24 AM

Same issue. Just spins.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic