** ALL VACANCIES FILLED **
Having already placed two AFC vacancies and the sole NFC vacancy, we are looking to fill EGS SIM's final AFC vacancy with an experienced, competitive, active fantasy football addict.
Note that, because there were 3 total AFC vacancies this off-season (LAC, MIA, and NYJ), the new GMs qualify for a ROD dispersal draft if any one of them requests it; i.e., a ROD would allow the new GMs to participate in a draft consisting of their players, draft picks, and waiver order.
The league is currently discussing bylaw amendment proposals.
* Key Off: DForeman, JMcKinnon, BCooks, CKupp, RWoods, JGraham
* Key IDP: ADonald, DBucannon, VWilliams, SDavis
* 2018 Draft Picks: 1.11, 1.12, 1.15, 3.03, 6.15
* 2019 Draft Picks: ALL
* Key FA: RWilson, RGronkowski, EBerry
** Note that the team's FAs are separated using the Practice Squad and that each GM gets a 1st Round RFA Tag, 2nd Round RFA Tag, Franchise Tag, and Transition Tag with which they can protect/retain their free agents.
* $60 annual league fee; $1,780 in total prize funds (after MFL dues) via balanced payout structure; LeagueSafe via majority vote.
* 32 teams divided among 2 conferences, each with its own player universe.
* 12 week intra-conference regular season with a 12 year deep rotation.
* 4 week postseason; weeks 13 through 16.
* 50-player max Active Team.
* $100m contract Salary Cap, 100 contract Year Cap.
* Franchise Tags, Transition Tags, 1st Round RFA Tenders, 2nd Round RFA Tenders, Extensions, Amnesties.
* Annual Rookie Draft, RFA auction (standard).
* Free Agent player auctions (proxy), dropped player waivers.
* 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DT/LB/CB/S.
* Weighted/Balanced scoring; i.e., all positions are valuable.
* 3-Man Commissioner Group; i.e., checks/balances, committee approach to high-level decisions, long-term league viability.
Please post your questions here; we'll respond for all to see.
PM us for interview.