dynasty idp PPR

1 reply to this topic

#1 Bubmo

Bubmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 01:01 PM

We're heading into our second year. Money is submitted through LeagueSafe, but payouts are set to commissioner control.

Payouts are $200/50/28. Buy-in for 2019 will increase from $28 to $30.

Our Home Page

Available Team

- 13-week regular season, 6-team 3 week playoffs, with a 6-team consolation bracket for a bonus draft pick at the end of round 2.

- 35-man active roster plus 5-man taxi squad that can hold anyone in their first 3 years in the league. 

- 16 starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 O-Flex, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB, 1 D-Flex

- 7 IR spots that are IR or reserve-PUP only

- Heavy IDP scoring

- No instant add/drop, but 2 blind bid waiver periods per week processed Wednesday and Saturday nights) from Preseason week 1 through week 16.

- No trade review except for commish veto, (which hasn't been used, and I darn well don't want to use it!)

- Off-Season consists of 1 veteran auction, a 4-round rookie draft, and a final auction for all vets and undrafted rookies. We are ready for that last auction now. Both of those auctions use the same FAAB budget that is supposed to last all year. This franchise has $254.50 left of the $300. It has all of it's 2019 draft picks.

- We use the Telegram app to communicate. You MUST be available on it regularly, even in the off-season. They have an iOS and Android app, as well as a web page client. We use it for chit chat as well as some light trash talk and official communication/coordination.

Also, I did all the team logos. I'll work with you any whatever name you want to try to come up with a nice looking color scheme, helmet, and logo. Or you can keep the one that's already there. (I'm kinda proud of that one.) It's just a dumb thing I do.

So if you're interested, please email me at mccoen@gmail.com with a bit about yourself and any questions you have.

#2 Bubmo

Bubmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:01 PM

This team has been taken. Thank you everyone.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users