#16 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

• 2021 MFL: 36134

Posted 19 September 2021 - 11:05 PM

Option 22 make sense. What does option 198 do? Im sure it would make sense too though so by all means if you want to add then you have my permission

Typo. I meant options 98. Taxi squad. Not relevent for a lot of leagues. I just did a quick click through and found those two.

ETA 207 & 177 too. Preview and recap.

#17 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 06:43 AM

use the var to add or remove reports as you want

//SETTINGS FOR FRANCHISE ICON PREPEND TO TEAM
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconTeam = true;
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconTeamOmitId = new Array("body_options_03", "body_options_08", "body_options_34", "body_options_67", "body_options_79", "body_options_170", "body_trade_offer", "body_trade_response", "transactions", "trade_bait","body_csetup_revtrad","body_options_100");

//SETTINGS FOR FRANCHISE ICON PREPEND TO PLAYER
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconPlayer = true;
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconPlayerOmitId = new Array("body_options_17", "body_options_18", "body_ir", "body_options_133", "body_fantasy_box_score", "body_weekly", "body_options_205", "body_options_06", "body_lineup", "body_options_02", "body_options_03", "body_options_05", "body_options_07", "body_options_67", "body_options_113", "roster", "transactions", "trade_bait","probowl","probowl_table","probowl_team","body_csetup_revtrad");

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#18 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

• 2021 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:50 AM

use the var to add or remove reports as you want

//SETTINGS FOR FRANCHISE ICON PREPEND TO TEAM
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconTeam = true;
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconTeamOmitId = new Array("body_options_03", "body_options_08", "body_options_34", "body_options_67", "body_options_79", "body_options_170", "body_trade_offer", "body_trade_response", "transactions", "trade_bait","body_csetup_revtrad","body_options_100");

//SETTINGS FOR FRANCHISE ICON PREPEND TO PLAYER
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconPlayer = true;
  var MFL_prependFranchiseIconPlayerOmitId = new Array("body_options_17", "body_options_18", "body_ir", "body_options_133", "body_fantasy_box_score", "body_weekly", "body_options_205", "body_options_06", "body_lineup", "body_options_02", "body_options_03", "body_options_05", "body_options_07", "body_options_67", "body_options_113", "roster", "transactions", "trade_bait","probowl","probowl_table","probowl_team","body_csetup_revtrad");

Not a big deal since we don't really view those pages but this won't work as described if the league uses the footer.js 

Those vars are defined in footer.js and the script to add the icons runs immediately after they are defined.  Redefining those vars before or after footer.js will not change the end result as it either too early or too late.  

I can rewrite that part of the script so that if the vars are pre-defined then don't overwrite them.  Let me know.

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#19 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

• 2021 MFL: 36134

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:56 AM

I am using the variables. I'm just trying to help you guys out with what little information I'm finding along the way.

I am thinking about tweaking this for my own use though. It seems taxing to grab the link attributes for each roster on nearly every page. But I don't know how things work. I can get things to work sometimes, but I don't know if I should, or what the consequences are. I had an animated banner once that absolutely destroyed load times and I don't want to make that kind of mistake again. I just want to pick the taxing tasks wisely.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users