165 replies to this topic

#166 grooves12

grooves12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:51 PM

I made a few more tweaks to the skin to adjust some little irregularities and personal preferences. All are based on the Red/Blue skin and may not look correctly with other skins, but colors codes could be adjusted to match any of the other skins.

I wanted the icons to change to red when hovering, so I adjusted this setting already present in the skin:

a:hover [class^="icon"] {
  fill: #c72626; }

The hover text was transparent on the mobile version of submit lineup, making it difficult to read. I made it white to match the light skins and disabled the comments box, my league doesn't make use of it and it cleans up the screen on mobile:

/* Custom Mobile Lineup Floating Fix */
#starter-caption-fixed caption, #bench-caption-fixed caption {background-color:white}
#starter-caption-fixed th, #bench-caption-fixed th {background-color:white}
#optional-message-table{display:none}
#body_lineup .alert-info{display:none}

Added hover properties and box outlines for both the MFL and NFL scoring on the custom scoreboard:

/* Scoreboard Fix */
	/* border color for each fantasy and nfl box score table  */
.MFLGameTable,.MFLNFLGameTable{border-color:#e8edf1;background:#fff;}
	/* font color for boxscores winner arrow and pace score  */
.MFLGameLinks .MFLPaceScore,.MFLGameLinks .MFLWinMarker,.MFLGameLinks .MFLNFLWinMarker{color:#da3636}
	/* hover and current state background opactity color for boxscores  */
#MFLBoxHolder td.matchupHilite table,#MFLBoxHolder td.matchupHilite:hover table{background:#e8edf1;border-color:#428cca}
#MFLBoxHolder td.matchupLolite:hover table{background:#e8edf1;border-color:#428cca}

Colored the mobile tabs to match the skin:

@media only screen and (max-width:48.000em) {
        .myfantasyleague_tabmenu{background:#b22222;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:10px;}
	.myfantasyleague_tabmenu #homepagetabs li a{color:#white}
	.myfantasyleague_tabmenu > span{color:#white}
}

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users