One Click Install - MFL Scripts

194 replies to this topic

#181 MarinoFan

MarinoFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 11:22 AM

Hoping for some help with a few things, TIA!

Quick Links -- I'm having the "Activity" section display twice, one below the other.  Happens both on my computer and cell phone.   Doesn't matter if logged in as owner or commish -- happens in both.

League History -- It's not linking beyond 2020.   Years 2019 thru 2006 are blank/dashes.   I've reset and reloaded, twice on different days, but no luck.  I've checked my historical linking and it's fine, but one exception -- my 2019 page (If I visit it and try to link historical there) shows the 2019 year as blank. When I try to select teams, I get teams from a different league entirely!  No idea who they are, but I can't pick any from my own league.   I submitted a ticket on this to MFL, too.    Any ideas?

Notifications/Now Online -- When I switch between Commish and Owner, it' always announces backwards.   If I switch to Owner, "Commissioner is now online".  If I switch to Commissioner, "Owner is now onine."      Also, the first time I log in, the notifications box that pops up just cycles the loading circle endlessly until I close the box -- it never actually loads.

League is 44021.     Any help would be very much appreciated.   I ran the template install, so everything should be installed per that.   

#182 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

• 2021 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 23 September 2021 - 12:03 PM

Notifications/Now Online -- When I switch between Commish and Owner, it' always announces backwards.   If I switch to Owner, "Commissioner is now online".  If I switch to Commissioner, "Owner is now onine."    .   

While TOS tackles your other issues Ill chime in in this.

This is working as coded even though it seems odd.

The script checks all the users that have been logged in within the last two minutes and then reports those user names but ignores your own user id.

Since you just logged out as owner but you were online within the last two minutes it reports that you are online as owner to the commissioner

The opposite happens when you switch back
My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#183 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 01:10 PM

Hoping for some help with a few things, TIA!

Quick Links -- I'm having the "Activity" section display twice, one below the other.  Happens both on my computer and cell phone.   Doesn't matter if logged in as owner or commish -- happens in both.

League History -- It's not linking beyond 2020.   Years 2019 thru 2006 are blank/dashes.   I've reset and reloaded, twice on different days, but no luck.  I've checked my historical linking and it's fine, but one exception -- my 2019 page (If I visit it and try to link historical there) shows the 2019 year as blank. When I try to select teams, I get teams from a different league entirely!  No idea who they are, but I can't pick any from my own league.   I submitted a ticket on this to MFL, too.    Any ideas?

Notifications/Now Online -- When I switch between Commish and Owner, it' always announces backwards.   If I switch to Owner, "Commissioner is now online".  If I switch to Commissioner, "Owner is now onine."      Also, the first time I log in, the notifications box that pops up just cycles the loading circle endlessly until I close the box -- it never actually loads.

League is 44021.     Any help would be very much appreciated.   I ran the template install, so everything should be installed per that.   

The franchise activity module is being duplicated on your site because you have it loaded 2 times , once on the homepage tab and once in the communications tab , remove the Activity module on the communications tab

There is a script installed on the template that refreshes the Activity module to display most recent users logged in , its finding 2 instances of that report and appending both

Once you remove the 2nd instance it will be fine

If you wish to keep both instances of the Owner Activity , then open up your #20 Footer message , find this and remove it

$("#tab202").click(function(){
  $("#tabcontent202").load(window.location.href + "#owner_activity", function() {
    updateOnlineStatus();
  });
});

Habman addressed the other issue with the alert script and its working as inteneded

The only issue left is your league history. First remove the League History script from your homepage tabs, the template has a link to the history page and this script shouldn't be loaded in the homepage tabs setup. Then....

Go the the MFL menu

For Commissioners > Setup > History Setup and League History Setup

Once on the League History Setup page , enter in these URLs for each season in the corresponding years boxes. Next to each box , check the checkbox for each of these seasons, once all league URLs have been entered and each checkbox next to them has been checked , click the "Update League History" button at bottom of the page.

https://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/44021
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/44021
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/44021
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/44021
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/44021
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/36362
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/11399
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/44416
http://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/37500
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/43839
https://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/36641
http://www98.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/13071
http://www98.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/41681
http://www98.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/75419

MFL takes 24 hours to regenerate your past leagues history reports

After 24 hours , then go to For Commissioners > Setup > History Setup and Link Historical Franchises , review and link up all the teams with past years teams.

Once done , then go to the History App Admin tab , run the History AND the Players update and report back here if any issues still exist.

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#184 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

• 2021 MFL: 36134

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:40 PM

https://www54.myfant...21/home/15093#3

There is the link sorry I missed that

Thanks , can anyone else confirm his issue ?

I have tried desktop pc chrome , edge and safari
iPhone chrome and safari
iPad chrome and safari
Android chrome
None of which show any issue when scroll down at any point when ticker installed

I can confirm this is happening. I'm not using your template or ticker, but when I visit your site, the page returns to the top at the start/end of a new ticker message. I believe you might want to look into adding a 'return false' on the ticker animations to see if that will solve the issue.

#185 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:43 PM

The animations are pure CSS

Mobile or desktop ?
What browser , device

Havent been able ton duplicate any issues on PC , chrome , FF , edge or chrome
iPhone- iPAd safari or chrome
Android chrome

None have any issues

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#186 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:50 PM

The animations are pure CSS

Mobile or desktop ?
What browser , device

Chrome on Mobile. Galaxy s8+ and a kindle with Google play added.

Edit. Had the phone wrong.

Edit #2. Empire jumped to the top on home page and top performers page. The Lions den jumped to the top on the top performers page, but I dont think it's jumping on the homepage.

#187 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:26 AM

Ok , think we figured out the page jumping on the Android and some other devices

Hard refresh and let us know , think we got it fixed.....

css issue using absolute vs fixed on certain mobile devices for the ticker updates

#188 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

I don't see it jumping on your site anymore.

#189 fgbsrekcap

fgbsrekcap

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 05:50 PM

I can confirm that myself and the others in my league are no longer experiencing this issue. Thanks a bunch!! 

#190 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 06:19 PM

I can confirm that myself and the others in my league are no longer experiencing this issue. Thanks a bunch!! 

it was a brain teaser , i could not duplicate the issue 

its frustrating that some devices , operating systems and browsers all react differently to the same code , makes it a near impossible task to get every single possible system to display exact same functionality and appearance , IE however is by far the worst for any developer from what i gather and most just dismiss it, i have too

#191 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:55 PM

I don't really know where to put this so I'll put it here.

Is there any way that you guys can look into adding some options in your scripts to be less restrictive on mobile devices? There is a large group of people that use mobile exclusively and don't own a computer.

There are a lot of options or columns that you have hidden at different view ports, and I often get requests to show these items. The side by side rosters hides a lot of columns for contracts and salaries that people can't get the info for anywhere else. The submit lineup hides points scored and other columns that make it difficult to make decisions on. Myself and most others have found ourselves reverting to the default view so we can see this info. The scoreboard hides the pace option button for one of my users. And the players yet to play is hidden.

Personally, I don't mind to side scroll as long as I'm getting all of the info.
Or maybe there can be an arrow that someone can click on to toggle columns to give the feeling of side scroll within a table (can't imagine the time this would take to code.)
Perhaps variables can be added that the user, or simply the commissioner, can adjust, ala the standings settings, ticker options, and skin colors you have.

I adjust most of your scripts to do these things, but I think most people would find these options to be beneficial, so I thought I would share thoughts.

Thanks again for providing everything you do.

#192 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:23 PM

Mobile views for any site limits content hence the mobile viewing
If you want to show more you can unset the css which is the only thing hiding content

We show as much as possible and keep the mobile aspect intact

#193 Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:40 PM

A nav menu, maybe like your custom tabs, would be a great way to keep the mobile aspect intact. Display and hide the same nav options for whatever items/columns have been hidden.

I can try to mock something together on the lineup script in a few days to give an example.

However, I think a var would go a long way like so, keepMobileAspectIntact = true;
A cookie toggle switch to change that var for each user would be even better. Maybe with an extra commish var in the script
showMobileAspectToggleForEachUser = true;

I can try to put some ideas together over time to help out if you'd like. I guess I might do that for my league anyway and send you what I've got and you can decide what to do with it. But I don't know how to utilize cookies.

#194 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 10:44 PM

if you want to unhide all the cells in the rosters , you can do that easily , just append a button to the page to add this style to cells , it has to be done using jQuery to set the style inline , can not use css or have to do a lot of writing , but add a button you can click to set the inline styles of all the td and th columns , then click the button again and just remove the style for the th and td , or if you want them shown all the time , then just add the jquery to your footer to force them to always show

$("#roster td,#roster th").attr("style", "display: table-cell!important");

my lineup css already shows points and avg points on mobile display , i changed the css on my template this year  , simple to do 

IMG_7296.PNG

#195 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:52 AM

New submit lineup script was installed today for template users......nothing needed on your end , all css is installed

If your using our template and have customized the css file , you will need to include and style the following css for your site.

The new lineup script will be posted this weekend for users who wish to replace the current one with it

<style>
/* change color for the small arrow to left top side of previous starters player image */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.previous_starter td.pphoto:before{color:green}

/* change locked player icon for Starting players games started */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.locked_starter:after{color:green}

/* change checkbox color for players you have selected to start */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.current_starters_row:after{color:green}

/* change text color for projected points */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.proj-pts{color:green}

/* change text color for projected points header title */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form tr.starters_pos_row+tr td.proj-pts:before{color:var(#000)}

/* change locked player icon for Bench players games started */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.locked_bench:after {color:red}

/* change background and text color for the small circle on player photos that shows injury designation */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.inj b.warning{color:#fff;background:red}

/* change background and text color error message displayed if too many or too few starters are selected */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body .starter_count .warning_minimum_error,
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body .starter_count .warning_maximum_error,
.starter_count_sub.starter_count_sub_fail:before{background:#fff;color:red}

/* change arrow up color for players not select and on bench */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.current_bench_row:after{color:red}

/* change text color for players on bye shown in the matchup area */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.weekly-opp .warning{color:red}

/* color of checkbox on top of lock for locked started players */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.previous_starter.locked_starter:before{color:#fff}

/* color of text "B" on top of lock for locked Benched players */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body tr.locked_bench:before{color:#fff}

/* color of font awesome icons in the submit button and custom button at bottom of page */
#body_lineup .form_buttons.default-btn:after,
#body_lineup .form_buttons:before{color:#fff}

/* change background color circular player images */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body table td.pphoto img[src*="svg"],
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body table td.pphoto,
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_submission_body td.pphoto img{background:#fff}

/* change border color circular player images */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body table td.pphoto img,
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_submission_body td.pphoto img{border:1px solid #d6e3ee!important}

/* change background and text color for players rank box that shows at bottom of each players photo */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.pos-rank{background:var(--accent, #B82601);color:#fff}

/* change bottom border color for each "th" table header for linep table */
.starters_pos_th{border-bottom:3px solid #263e68}

/* change bottom border color for each tablerow for linep table */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form tr{border-bottom:1px solid #263e68}

/* change text color for weekly opponent matchups */
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.weekly-opp,
#body_lineup.custom_lineup_body form td.weekly-opp a{color:var(--accent, #B82601)}

/* change background and color for drop down that displays as you scroll down page to show current starters */
.starter_count_reason_more,
.starter_count_reason_less {
  color: #fff;
  background: var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000);
  background-image: none;
  background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, var(--gradient-light, #cb2a01), var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000));
  background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, var(--gradient-light, #cb2a01), var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000));
  background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top, var(--gradient-light, #cb2a01), var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000));
  background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, var(--gradient-light, #cb2a01), var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000));
  background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--gradient-light, #cb2a01), var(--gradient-dark, #9c2000));
}

/* change background and color for drop down button that displays as you scroll down page to show current starters */
.starter_count_sub {
  border: 3px solid var(--accent-two, var(--accent, #B82601));
  background: var(--main-four, var(--main, #080e25))!important;
  box-shadow: 0 0 0.6rem rgb(45 45 45 / 50%);
  color: #fff
}
</style>

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users