baseball AL CBS auction

No replies to this topic

#1 fork80

fork80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:52 PM

Old school (30 years and counting) AL only rotisserie league.  Weekly moves, not daily.  23 player (plus 7 man bench), $260 Salary cap, live auction draft, keepers.  The three new incoming owners will have a separate pre-draft (several weeks prior to the regular draft) before deciding on their own keepers.  All three new owners will have a choice of keepers from the three vacated teams.  Some of these players include:  A. Mondesi, A. Santander, A Cavale, A. Bregman, B. Dalbec, L. Giolito, M. Chapman, M. Trout, and many others at cheap freeze prices.  Several of the players I listed are $5 (roto) or less.  We have always had a max of 10 keepers, but are reducing that to 8 this year to increase the player draft pool for all owners.

Buy in is $125 for this season.  There is NO fee for roster moves, adds, or drops.  We do not nickel and dime you to death.  Top 4 teams are pay outs.  Draft day is the Saturday before opening day, March 27th.

We do the draft live, in person, at a house in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.  You DO NOT need to be at the home or live anywhere nearby to be in the league.  We have several owners out of state who draft online with us through a chat room and zoom/other video chat.  We have been doing this for years.  Again, you don't have to go if you don't wish to.  We will still be catering to people who draft online.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.  I can provide more details as you wish. (Dave) fork80@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users