Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

• 2020 MFL: 21666
  • , 61298

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:11 PM

So . . . 

How is everyone handling their league's entry fees based on MFL's refund policy this year?   The seven-weeks seem really short to me to call it a season for the league.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#17 HedgeHog

HedgeHog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Theater, Las Vegas, Blackjack, Poker

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:55 PM

We've made no changes.  Our fees are still due at the same time as always.  If there's a  refund due to any of the conditions stated in the MFL email we'll refund.  Easy peesy lemon squeezy

There IS no "Off Season"

#18 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

• 2020 MFL: 21666
  • , 61298

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:54 AM

This is what I'm going to announce, I think it should be writing, so there's no confusion and I don't hear "I didn't know" or "What happens if . . . ".

• If the entire NFL season is cancelled before week 1 starts - All league fees paid will be refunded.
  • If the season is cancelled after the start of week 1, but before a total of six games are played (consecutive or broken-up) - All monies paid will be refunded less MFL fees and administrative costs & expenses (pro-rated) and 2021's entry fee will be reduced by the cost of this year's MFL's fees..
  • If the season is cancelled after the completion of a total of seven games,(consecutive or broken-up), and we are  unable to fairly complete the season - All monies will be be refunded less MFL fees and administrative cost & expenses.
  • If the season can''t be completed in an fair and equitable manner, there will be no winners, thus no payouts.

Since this year is volatile and the situation is ever-changing its possible that adjustments to the above may be made, but in any case, "fairness" will be the rule that will be in place.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#19 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:23 AM

Not even an issue for my leagues.  People pay at the draft when they show up.  This is late August.  We'll know by then what's going on.  :)

As for the MFL fee perhaps being lower due to less games, more money in the pot for the winners.  Then again, we're "big money" leagues and the $5 per team for MFL or whatever it works out to be is small potatoes and not even a concern.

#20 elshagon

elshagon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:53 PM

It would be nice if they extended the early bird special longer since many of us commissioners are on the hook for the $$.  I for one need to gauge whether my league will still want to play this year given the uncertainty.  

#21 Brute Squad

Brute Squad

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:36 PM

It would be nice if they extended the early bird special longer since many of us commissioners are on the hook for the $$.  I for one need to gauge whether my league will still want to play this year given the uncertainty.  

You can go ahead and purchase now, and get a full refund if your league decides to sit out this year:

"You can request a full refund if you won't be using your league for the 2020 season, but refund requests must be made before the season starts."

www.jorgalink.com

#22 elshagon

elshagon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 07:06 PM

You can go ahead and purchase now, and get a full refund if your league decides to sit out this year:

"You can request a full refund if you won't be using your league for the 2020 season, but refund requests must be made before the season starts."

Thanks.  

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users