WELCOME TO THE POSSIBLE FIRST EVER FANTASY FOOTBALL RACE!!
ROUTE 66: THE RACE TO THE SANTA MONICA PIER
Everyone starts at the starting point of Route 66 which is in Chicago, Illinois. Your goal is to make it to the Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica, California and win the Fantasy Bowl there!!
To make it to the Santa Monica Pier
- Advance to the next division by having a winning record
- Advance to the next division by winning a Fantasy Bowl
- Advance to the next division by winning 4 Hubcaps (See rules for Spare Tire Bracket and Week 17 below)
- Starting Point: Chicago, Illinois
- Munger Moss Motel: Lebanon, Missouri
- Kan-O-Tex Service Station: Galena, Kansas
- Blue Whale: Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Cadillac Ranch: Amarillo, Texas
- Blue Swallow Motel: Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Standing on the Corner of Winslow, Arizona
- Santa Monica Pier: Santa Monica, California
Entry Fees, Play-off, Pay Outs, and Endgame
Entry Fee $ 20 - Will be using LeagueSafe to collect fees, pay for the website, and make pay outs - After each season, we'll vote for a $5 increase in entry fees
Season Pot = Total Collected minus Cost of Website
- Route 66 Bowl: Top 8 teams, seeded according to record, start Week 14
- Spare Tire Bowl: Bottom 8 teams, seeded according to record, start Week 14
- Division Winner(s): Must have at least 2 teams in division: Split 40% of Season Pot
- Route 66 Bowl Winner: 40% of Season Pot
- Route 66 Bowl Runner Up: Win a Hubcap
- Spare Tire Bowl: Win an extra 1st round rookie pick (1.17)
- Spare Tire Bowl Runner Up: Win a Hubcap
- 15% of Season Pot will go to the Endgame
- Be in the Santa Monica Pier Division and Win the Route 66 Bowl and the league ends.
2020 Season Estimates
- Division Winner: $100
- Route 66 Bowl Winner: $100
- Endgame Total: $37.50
Other Side Notes
- Starting Line ups will be 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def, 1, 2 Flex (RB,WR, and/or TE).
- Regular Roster Limit 20, Injured Reserved Limit 3, Taxi Squad Limit 5
- 13 Week Regular Season
- Each team plays each other once - There will be 2 weeks with doubleheaders
- Check out scoring System which should include a .5 PPR
- Hubcaps can be traded
- Tied games for Regular Season will remain as a tie
- Tied games for Play-Offs will go to the team with the better seed
- Should circumstances, issues, or problems arise for which a remedy is not stated in the Rules..the Commissioner reserves the right to take whatever actions he deems necessary in the best interest of the league. He may consult with some or all other owners and/or possibly take a vote.