No replies to this topic

#1 wmlb35

wmlb35

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:37 PM

We are looking for ONE new owner to be a part of our long established league.

We try to mirror the rules and procedures used in the NFL as much as possible. No keepers. We have a new equitable draft each season. The league is pretty much "hands-on" requiring owners to manage their teams on a day-to-day basis, much like a real NFL general manager/coach would be required to do. In short it provides a challenge not always available in other fantasy football leagues.

There is no money payout at seasons end. You will just have the opportunity to compete against some very experienced NFL fans who take the league and the competition pretty seriously. The only cost is a prorata share of the registration fee we pay myfantasyleague.com in June (it's already done) That share will be $4.50 

Take at look at our home page at: http://www70.myfanta...19/home/37623#0

You can find our bylaws and the draft matrix we use under "Links/League Links" on the home page or I can  send them to you directly as email attachments.

If you think this might be something you would like to be a part of, please advise  me ASAP. I need to provide prospective owners with our bylaws, etc. It is also very important that I have the opportunity to answer all questions so you have a clear understanding of what you are committing to.

You may contact me directly at wmlb935@twc.com

Best wishes

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users