2021 League Setup

3 replies to this topic

#1 B3ASTMode2k20

B3ASTMode2k20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 04:46 PM

Hey guys! I rolled my 2020 league into 2021 and followed all of the instructions on my home screen, and even paid my money for the new season. Everything went really smooth, except that whenever I open the app I get a 404 error when I try to go to almost every page.

Another thing is that the 404 did not start occurring until my app said that a 2021 league was available and when I clicked update, that's when the 404 began. I tried to log out of the app and log back in.. I even searched for leagues and did a query of my league name (which I found and clicked "add" but still did not work).

Is anyone having this issue?

Is this something that will resolve itself in due time?

What can I do to try to force the app to roll my league over to 2021 and start showing all my updates?

Thanks in advance!

#2 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

• 2020 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 09 February 2021 - 04:51 PM

There are changes to the API that are causing issues on the normal sites that use the API so I assume those may be affecting apps as well.  I sent a ticket and hopefully it gets resolved without having to change too much on the coders end.

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#3 Game Time

Game Time

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

• 2020 MFL: 59644

Posted 09 February 2021 - 04:56 PM

I noticed a few things aren't working with my site and such.. figured it is caused by whatever MFL did for the rollover.... 

Formerly of Nitrografixx... still do freelance graphic work.. Message me if needing work done!

#4 grego34

grego34

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:fantasy football, hooters, afl, af2, NFL, CFL madden Football, Hooters

• 2020 MFL: 35330

Posted 20 February 2021 - 09:56 PM

same here, a error on the draft timer..  been with MFL since 2000 and never had a error like this

First league i started in 1987, Walter Payton my 1st pick

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users