Bring back calendar event for FCFS's

1 reply to this topic

#1 Slimrock

Slimrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:06 AM

Was a lot easier for me to see what has happening.  Not sure now what is going on.  After draft all players were locked and I had no ability to set FCFS to players game times.

#2 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,790 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 05:19 PM

Only locked players on on waivers.  All unlocked players are FCFS.  So if you want to have FCFS simply unlock all players and make sure any "no add/drops allowed" events are going. 

So in one league I'm in we just drafted today and FCFS starts tomorrow night at 9pm.  We've had a No adds/drops allowed event ongoing that started back when the league was created (June sometime).  This ends tomorrow at 9pm and also at 9pm is an event to unlock all players which will make them all available FCFS.  We add a custom event called "FCFS Begins" at 9pm to make it clear to all owners what is happening.

In my other league we run waivers after the draft which was yesterday and started today at noon.  So in that league I had the No adds/drops allowed end Sunday at noon and then a *Lock* all players event at noon as well which forced all players to go thru waiver requests only.  Waivers run the Wednesday before the first game.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users