2 replies to this topic

#1 wolfy13

wolfy13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:16 PM

I know that the site supports best ball format. But I'm wondering if there is a way to still do h2h, but also show best ball record? Instead of or along side the coulda won/woulda lost stats, or maybe a way to access something like this?. Seems simple enougb.

#2 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,647 posts

• 2020 MFL: 29346

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:39 AM

The first thing that comes to mind for me is to set-up a H2H schedule and then add PP (Potential Points) to your Standings Report.

The Weekly Results (Franchise > Weekly Results) report will give you the specifics on who should have been started.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 
" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#3 wolfy13

wolfy13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

The first thing that comes to mind for me is to set-up a H2H schedule and then add PP (Potential Points) to your Standings Report.

The Weekly Results (Franchise > Weekly Results) report will give you the specifics on who should have been started.

This isn't quite the same, i can see the PP.  I can look back through history and manually do a best ball with the PP each week, but if instead of could have won or would have lost that shows up in the report, which essentially says "if you set your best line up you could have won" or "if your opponent set up their best line up, you would have lost".  Instead, show if both had played their best lineup...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users