3 replies to this topic

#1 Ravens_UNFL

Ravens_UNFL

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

There is a LB playing 100% at DE if I submit the name and information and multiple sites including RotoWorld listing him as a DE will this be update or not till next year?

Thank you

#2 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:47 AM

Nope, locked in for the year as of the last update day before the season.  I mean, it's not impossible for a change but the only time I've ever seen a mid-season change is when a player was traded to a new team and changed positions because of that.  

Commish can always manually change a players position if your league agrees to it. Easy peasey.

Curious, what player is this?  I play in IDP leagues and nobody has complained about such a thing, yet anyway.

#3 Ravens_UNFL

Ravens_UNFL

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Romeo Okwara DE for the Lions. Hes a DE on Rotoworld, Outsiders list all his snaps for the DL not LB. Hes got solid stats for a DE and a 3rd or 4th LB or better if your lacking. I was going to grab him off waivers but sounds pointless at this point. But hes clearly a DE that was not updated.

#4 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:00 PM

Like I said, positions are locked down at the beginning of the season.  You can change him to a DE if you like, you're not forced to have him as a LB. MFL gives you that power and flexibility.  It would honestly be chaos and anarchy to have positions changes all the time during the season, but MFL does allow you to do it if you so choose.

FYI that I see him listed as both DE or LB depending on where you go.  Heck, on his own Wikipedia page he's listed as an Outside Linebacker.  So who knows.

Looks like Rotoworld had him as a LB at one point in the pre-season, MFL switched him from DE to LB on Aug 8th in training camp.  And that's probably where he sat until the season started.  Now with the Lions he may be more of a DE again.

AND if you look the Rotoworld depth chart right now you will see is listed at BOTH a DE and a OLB.

But again, if your league agrees he should be a DE then the commish can easily change his position.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users