3 replies to this topic

#1 Anothersteve

Anothersteve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• 2019 MFL: 12786

Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:32 PM

We are a 14 team league and just had a team says they cant draft. We want to leave it at 14 but make him an auto win. We need to start and score. Is there an option for this? I want to draft the bottom of the bottom to ensure they win.

Thanks, Steve

#2 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,855 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

Honestly I don't understand what you are looking for.  There is an autodraft option to draft via the Fantasy Sharks rankings.  This should ensure a half-way decent team for the most part depending on your settings.  Beyond that it's up to you to either manually draft for the team or have a sub draft for the team.

Are you saying you want anyone playing this team to auto win?  No option for that. But you could set this team to the league average, that's what most leagues do if they have a vacant team.  That way it's automated and if the team playing them has at least an average week they win, if they have a terrible week they will lose of course.

#3 Anothersteve

Anothersteve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• 2019 MFL: 12786

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:27 PM

No one wanted auto draft, 250 bucks at stake I was going to draft scum to ensure a win. However we landed a team with draft on Thursday.

New issue how can i stop the stupid message asking me to do some checks since my draft is coming. Been here 10 years, pissing me off

Thanks, Steve

#4 Brute Squad

Brute Squad

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 04:04 PM

If you didn't do your draft via MFL, and you scheduled a live one for your league, you might get reminders until its completed or turned off.

www.jorgalink.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users