#1 elemjosh

elemjosh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy football, San Francisco 49ers

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:20 AM

Does anyone know of any templates that are easy to use for making fantasy football uniforms? A "builder" would be ideal, where you just pick colors and such. I feel like about 15 years ago I had come across a site that had several football poses, and you could change the colors, jersey numbers, and pose. I have no idea what happened to it.

Anyway, I am not a design expert and I don't have photoshop. Just looking for something that's easy enough to do with Pixlr. Any help is appreciated.

#2 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:26 AM

I have a vector file for player uniforms but unless you can use illustrator it wouldnt be of any use

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#3 elemjosh

elemjosh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy football, San Francisco 49ers

Posted 06 July 2021 - 10:37 AM

I feel like there used to be an online thing...and of course the colors were flat so it was more clipart-y than the cool stuff I see out there now...but also very easy.

#4 Chucklehead

Chucklehead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 08:47 PM

I have a vector file for player uniforms but unless you can use illustrator it wouldn't be of any use

I'd love to have the vector files if you're willing to share.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users