3 replies to this topic

#1 nitrofool

nitrofool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:54 AM

Hello,

We would like to have a survivor type league for the upcoming season and I believe there are only a couple of features that need to be added to make this happen.

Format would be that each coach submits a new lineup each week, and they can choose any players they want, but the player can only be used a few times per season.

Can the features below be added?

Setting to restrict the amount of times players can be started during the season, i.e.. you can only start the Atlanta Team QB 3 or 4 times per season.  (This may already exist in some form.)

Ability to have all the rosters cleared automatically at a designated time every week.

Thanks, Nitro

#2 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,793 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

It's right in the General League setup, first setup page you use for a league:

Contest League: Rosters are not used - instead, this league is a contest-type league, whereby an owner can start any NFL player up to XX
times per season

#3 nitrofool

nitrofool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:39 PM

Thanks Bon,

I thought that feature existed, do you know how to have the rosters cleared automatically on at a certain time?

Thanks.

#4 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,793 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

Thanks Bon,

I thought that feature existed, do you know how to have the rosters cleared automatically on at a certain time?

Thanks.

There are no rosters.  Each team just selects their starters each week.  So it's "cleared" when the week is over in that way.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users