No replies to this topic

#1 Kevin S

Kevin S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

One change I'd like to see is putting all players on the Submit Lineup page.  I'm going to suggest it via the league, but I'm posting it here to see if others like the idea.  Please hear me out.

How many times have you put a player on IR for a few weeks and forget about him?  I'm in 4 leagues and it happens all the time.  So, I'm in a hurry and I go straight to the site and Submit Lineup page.  I submit my line-up, and leave.  Unless the league has a rule that keeps me from submitting a lineup with an invalid roster, I will likely forget a player on my IR is playing this week.  And what if the IR player has a gravy match-up? 

I will suggest that the Submit Lineup page include IR players.  I'd suggest they be listed at the bottom of the players in the IR players position.  The player listed could be grayed out, or at least the check box would be.  Or even just listed as IR players in Italics.

Again, I will submit an official "Feature Request" for the MyFantasyLeague.com team, but if you like the idea, tell me here and submit a feature request as well.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users