Photo

Looking for a league

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sanders

Sanders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

Looking to join a keeper league, IDP is ok also. Im very active and constantly finding a way to improve my team. I only play in 1 league a year so im not bogged down by being in too many leagues. If the team that I take needs to be retooled that is fine with me. If you are looking for a owner please contact me at kensanders@cinci.rr.com. Also It doesnt have to be a money league. I play for the fun of it and the interaction with the other owners.

#2 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

R U in the Denver, CO area?

If so, have one opening.

Check us out at >>>>>>>> http://www23.myfanta...11/home/16098#0

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 
" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#3 fanaticbuckeye

fanaticbuckeye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Looking to join a keeper league, IDP is ok also. Im very active and constantly finding a way to improve my team. I only play in 1 league a year so im not bogged down by being in too many leagues. If the team that I take needs to be retooled that is fine with me. If you are looking for a owner please contact me at kensanders@cinci.rr.com. Also It doesnt have to be a money league. I play for the fun of it and the interaction with the other owners.

Hi Ken,

I would like to invite you to take a look at some of the keeper league teams we have available at FanaticFantasyFootball.com. Our leagues are a whole lot of fun to play in. We have some of the best players from across the U.S.A. and Canada competing for our Fanatic Bowl Championship each year. Check out the Orphan teams we have available in established leagues or sign up for one of our many live draft, new leagues forming.

Here's hoping you decide to play under the lights at Fanatic Stadium in 2011!

Fanatic Jim Email