#1 tcpain

tcpain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy Sports

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:34 AM

I would just like to bring up the fact that we want a live auction interface on MFL. This is the 2nd year in a row that we had hell on fantasyauctioneer.com with their site. It took us 7 hours for 1 16 team conference and 6 hours in the other 16 team conference. It was really a joke. I brought up a huge thread last year on this board and I can't seem to find it or it got deleted.

If you are a commish on MFL and have an auction league, please chime in here and again let MFL know how you feel.

This is probably my last year on MFL if : (2 leagues, a 32 team auction league and a 16 team dynasty league)

1. We don't get a live auction interface
2. We don't get a brand new conditional blind bidding interface that is easy to work with

This is not a threat or meant to be a negative post, just a fact. I just can't sit through another season of owner complaints about the site pertaining to the draft (live auction) or weekly conditional blind bidding. I am actively searching for another FF site provider with similar assets to MFL with alot better draft and waivers software or interface.

Thanks for your support MFL, maybe this time we will have more owners posting here about this issue. You guys run a great site, but for auction/salary cap leagues there is alot of room for improvement. Let's all work together to make it happen or I will be forced to look elsewhere and I really don't want to do that with all my league histories and ties with friends on MFL.
Brad Edmonston
Commissioner - Real Deal NFFL - 15712
Commissioner - Real Deal CFFK - 15338

#2 goort

goort

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:14 AM

I would LOVE a live auction. I can't believe MFL.com has us auction leagues outsource our auction to another site that we have to pay for.

PLEASE, give us live auction capability!!!!!!

#3 Kevin

Kevin

Veteran

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:33 AM

let's keep this discussion down to one thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users