I've run a dynasty league for a few years now and decided it is time for another.
- 40-50 man roster
- 7 man taxi squad
- 5 IR spots
- IDP (Individual Defensive Players)
- 22 starters, 11 offense and 11 defense
- Defensive scoring based on IDP123 system
- All funds securely kept by LeagueSafe.com. Payouts only after approved by league majority.
- Annual salary cap based on NFL salary cap
- Annual free agent auction
- Annual rookie draft
- Can trade draft picks up to two years in advance
- Progressive pot awarded to team owners that win consecutive championships
- Annual league fees of $150. $300 initially so everyone is paid a year in advance.
- Hard salary cap a couple times per year to equalize rosters. Soft cap the rest of the year to encourage trading.
- Waiver wire FAAB dollars
- League communication on GroupMe app
- Division realignment every two years to group similarly strength teams
- Payouts are $600 for 1st, $400 for 2nd, $200 for 3rd, $50 for 4th 5th and 6th, $50 for each division winner, rest into progressive pot
- Multiple flex positions to allow you to build the type of team you want
- Franchise tags, RFA tags, trade extensions, contract extensions
- Losers bracket playoff to determine draft pick order to prevent tanking
- Ability to claim other team's taxi squad players (at a cost)
- League hosted on MFL
If you are interested, please email me for the league rule book. Hoping to fill this league fairly quickly so we can start building our rosters with a free agent auction.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org