Photo

Helmet Renders

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
281 replies to this topic

#1 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:58 PM

Anyone in need on any helmets , let me know. Got 3dsMax and it's nice to have the freedom with that program to render more detailed helmets from any angle.

EDITED TO ADD
Updated the NFL Helmets parts pics http://s288.photobuc.....elmets Parts/

and remade the psd file for several different color helmets and masks, added a visor also.

download here http://shackdaddy.co...s/Helmet3DS.psd

added another psd helmet HERE

Now, you can create your own :D

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#2 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:35 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the scripts I post were created by Habman , with some small contributions from myself. The man has done an outstanding job giving the community a variety of options to enhance the site. Thank you sir !!

#3 cire_50

cire_50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I could use one for my team " BackYard Brawlerz" ..... "B.Y.B."

Thanks

Eric

#4 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:44 AM

here you go Eric

Posted Image

#5 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Def,

here you go

Posted Image

#6 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:44 AM

Posted Image

#7 RED ZONE

RED ZONE

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

ohio,
my team name is Resevoir Dogs. if you are still offering i would like a helmet too. if you are too busy, thanks anyway. you have already donated more than enough. have a good one.

#8 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:29 AM

ohio,
my team name is Resevoir Dogs. if you are still offering i would like a helmet too. if you are too busy, thanks anyway. you have already donated more than enough. have a good one.

Posted Image

#9 tomdog33

tomdog33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

I have a helmet, but it doesn't look as clean as yours do. Maybe you clean it up for me. I am the OKC Chiefs.

Here is the league page to look at the helmet.

http://www9.myfantas...2008/home/66496

TIA

#10 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

I have a helmet, but it doesn't look as clean as yours do. Maybe you clean it up for me. I am the OKC Chiefs.

TIA

Here are a few angles..........had to make from scratch as your image was pathetic ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 tomdog33

tomdog33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:50 AM

TIA

Here are a few angles..........had to make from scratch as your image was pathetic ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice, thanx alot.

#12 tomdog33

tomdog33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

My buddy wanted me to ask you if you could clean his helmet up also. The logo is from the Mexican flag, in case you need to start from scratch. Thanks again.

#13 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

Posted Image

My buddy wanted me to ask you if you could clean his helmet up also. The logo is from the Mexican flag, in case you need to start from scratch. Thanks again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Ogre

Ogre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

Thats pretty cool dude, what do you use?

Would u want to try out a little cleveland steamers? Is my fantasy team. If your not sure what we are going for, then take a look see on urban dictionary. If it is too vulgar for your tastes, then how about a "mad Dawgs" Cleveland browns themed helmet? Again nice work

#15 theeohiostate

theeohiostate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

Thats pretty cool dude, what do you use?

Would u want to try out a little cleveland steamers? Is my fantasy team. If your not sure what we are going for, then take a look see on urban dictionary. If it is too vulgar for your tastes, then how about a "mad Dawgs" Cleveland browns themed helmet? Again nice work

using a helmet model with 3ds max

Posted Image

Posted Image