No replies to this topic

#1 pinhead88

pinhead88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:06 PM

WE ARE DRAWING NEAR PLAYOFFS FOR BOTH COLLEGE AND THE PRO'S I HAVE TWO GAMES I DO EACH YEAR 
email me for info to either  clopezjr1973@msn.com LEAGUESAFE USED FOR BOTH OF THEM

GAME #1 -NFL FOOTBALL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE WE YOU PICK PLAYERS EACH ROUND AND POINTS INCREASE EACH ROUND YOU PLAYER MAKE IT, 2X OR 3X OR 4X IF THEY GET ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL $15.00 ONE TIME ENTRY FEE LAST YEAR WE HAVE 44 ENTRIES, FIRST AND SECOND PLACE PAID OUT POSSIBLY THIRD

GAME #2 COLLEGE BOWL PICKS
YOU MAKE SURE YOU PICK ALL THE GAMES FOR BOWL SEASON 
  1. IF THE GAME HASN'T STARTED YOU CAN ADJUST WHAT YOU PICKS ARE
  2. IF THE GAME HASN'T STARTED YOU CAN ALSO ADJUST THE CONFIDENCE POINTS WITH ANY OTHER GAME NOT STARTED
  3. MAKE SURE YOU AT LEAST PICK THE GAMES AND CONFIDENCE POINTS WHEN ALL THE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE.

• RULES: FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE PLAYED CONFIDENCE POINTS HERE IS HOW IT WORKS 
    •  THERE ARE 41 BOWL GAMES, YOU PICK THE WINNER OF EACH GAME ALL THE WAY THRU 
    • THE BSC CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL GAME YOU PICK WHEN THE TWO TEAMS ARE DECIDED
    • ONCE YOU HAVE PICKED EACH GAME YOU RANK HOW CONFIDENT YOU ARE IN THE PICK YOU MAKE USING A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-41 ONLY ONCE.
    • EACH TIME YOU ARE CORRECT IN YOUR PICK YOU EARN THOSE POINTS.
    • IF A GAME IS CANCELLED THE WEBSITE WILL REMOVE THAT GAME FROM THE GROUP AND THE CONFIDENSE NUMBERS WOULD BE BETWEEN 1-40
    • THERE WAS A GAME CANCELLED IN 2018-19 BOWL SERIES SO THAT IS WHY I HAVE ADDED THAT INFO
       5. PAYOUTS WILL BE ( CURRENTLY BASED ON 36 ENTRIES: LAST YEAR WE HAD 41 ENTRIES TO THIS GAME)
THE PRIZE $$ WILL INCREASE WHEN THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES SURPASS THE BASED AMOUNT

1ST PLACE  : $300.00 ( ALL games played)
2ND PLACE : $130.00
3RD PLACE : $45.00
$20.00 CASH PRIZE FOR THE LEADER OF THE POOL AFTER  GAMES ARE COMPLETE AT THE END OF THE DAY DECEMBER 23RD ( 13 games played)
$20.00 CASH PRIZE FOR THE LEADER OF THE POOL AFTER GAMES ARE COMPLETE AT THE END OF THE DAY DECEMBER 30TH (26 games played)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users