6 replies to this topic

#1 lueck

lueck

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

I am not sure how this happened but somehow we have a customer standings order defined.  When I go to the setup page, there is no option for deleting the customer standings order.  It has messed up our standings because the highest point scorer is not listed first.  Anyone know how to get this customer order deleted?

Thanks.

#2 lueck

lueck

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

Update - I found where I can go in and set a custom order.  I changed the order to see what would happen.  I then got the delete option.  So I deleted the change I made.  However, it returned the order to what it was before which is not based on total points.  Total points is what I have it set up as in the league standings setup. Not sure why it is not sorting on that.

#3 sladog

sladog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

Post a link to your league and make sure you allow guests to view your homepage and reports.

Much easier to help if we can see the issue.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

#4 lueck

lueck

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the offer of help.  Here is the link:

http://www71.myfanta...19/home/72277#0

#5 sladog

sladog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 12:28 AM

When I go to my Custom Standings Order screen, it says:

PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT POINTS REGARDING THIS FEATURE!
1-This custom standings order will over-ride any standings order specified on the Standings Setup page for the order used on the Standings Report.
2-This custom standings order will be in place permanently until it has been explicitly deleted.
3-There is currently no custom standings order in effect - you may enter one below.

When you go to this screen, does it not have the third item?  Or does it say that you have an order defined?

Under the Help files for incorrect sorting it states:

1. You've defined a Custom Standings Order for your league. Please go to the Custom Standings Order screen and click on the link to remove the custom sort.

If it says that you do have a custom order in effect, and there is no "link to remove the custom sort" I would submit a help ticket.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

#6 lueck

lueck

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 12:55 PM

I do see option #3 exactly as you have described.  However, it does show the franchise list and what is in the franchise list is exactly the order that is displayed on our home page.  In the standings setup, I do have it set to sort by total points.  So not sure what the problem is.

Thanks.

#7 sladog

sladog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Your home page shows the weekly summary, not the standings.  Not sure why it doesn't list the teams in order of points scored because mine does.

I noticed that your regular standings page does NOT include total points.  That's probably why it isn't sorted properly.

After you add Total Points to your standings report, you should change your home page to show the standings, not the weekly summary.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users