#1 pinhead88

pinhead88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 01:11 PM

LOOKING TO FILL UP THE REMAINING SPOT IN MY LEAGUES 

I HAVE OPEN KEEPER LEAGUE and GUILLOTINE LEAGUE ON MFL IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT clopezjr1973@msn.com

ALL THE LEAUGES I RUN HAVE AN ENTRY FEE AND ARE FOR MONEY PAYOUTS WE USE LEAGUESAFE

**JUST OPENED UP YAHOO LAST MAN STANDING POOL $10.00 ENTRY FEE  AND

PRO PICK EM GAME $15 ENTRY FEE***

KEEPER LEAGUE  MFL - MY FANTASY LEAGUE KEEPERS- we are in pre-draft trading mode so you can make trades to shape up the team you want to go into 2021 draft with this is an active trading league
EACH LEAGUE IS SET UP THE SAME WAY SO THE Schedule and playoffs and payouts are the same way only different is the league fee entry fee and draft date.Each league has two conferences where each 12 team conference has its own draft time, schedule and keepers. I have separated each conference group  by AFC conference or NFC conference. regular season where you play everyone in your division 2 time and the rest 1 time.Your goal is to win your conference that is where the most $$ is and the superbowl winner earn an additional amount. So if you are the AFC champ you would win the top prize for the conference.  Its basically two 12 team leagues on the same webpage and you would play the other conference representative in the superbowl for extra money. I'm not sure if you have played in a setting like this but its common.

MFL KEEPER LEAGUE TEAM A1 $75.00 league fee.  drafts #7TH over all in each round ( non snake style draft) this team made NO trades and has all of its original picks in each round. Keepers each year are YOUR TURN IN A LIST OF 3 KEEPERS FROM YOUR ROSTER AND THESE KEEPERS EACH YEAR GO INTO THE DRAFT AS THE LAST 3 PICKS. Dead line for keepers is about 1 week before our live draft. DRAFT WILL BE ON  SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH @ 3:00 PM PACIFIC TIME 

Stafford, Matthew LAR QB, Watson, Deshaun HOU QB, Edwards-Helaire,

Clyde KCC RB,Henderson Darrell LAR RB,Mixon, Joe CIN RB, Robinson, James JAC RB,Hilton,
T.Y. IND WR, Johnson, Diontae PIT WR,Jones, Marvin JAC WR,Kirk, Christian ARI WR,Parker,

DeVante MIA WR,Perriman, Breshad DET WR,Williams, Preston MIA WR ,Ertz, Zach PHI TE,Henry, Hunter

NEP TE,Succop, Ryan TBB PK, Panthers, Carolina CAR Def

#2 pinhead88

pinhead88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 05:13 PM

TEAM IS NO LONGER AN ORPHAN TEAM IS TAKEN 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users